Epilogue

•••

"I'm on my way!" Sasuke said over the phone.
"Hurry up! The baby is coming!" Sakura cried on the other line.

The Uchiha family were all very nervous as they waited outside the delivery room. It was then when Sasuke arrived, panting.
"What took you so long?" Sakura mumbled.
"It's not like I'm the father, Sakura."
"Well, yeah, I just got over-excited." Sakura kissed Sasuke's cheek, "You can never be late on my delivery or else."

"Are you excited to have another baby or something?"
"Yeah, I am. You know that. Aren't you?"
"I'm excited to make a baby, we'll be attempting to make one later." Sasuke smirked with his dirty joke and the pinkette giggled but swatted him for it.

Itachi came out of the delivery room looking pale, but he was smiling in excitement, "The delivery was successful. Our baby boy is healthy." He sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness, I can't wait to see my third grandchild." Mikoto cried in happiness.

•••

"Thank you for looking after the kids, Ino." The raven greeted when they arrived home from the hospital.
"No problem, you gotta separate the two, they are going wild." Ino rolled her eyes and facepalmed.
"Really, thank you, Ino." Sakura hugged her blonde friend.

"MAMA, PAPA!" A toddler, not older than 4, ran towards them.
"Ahhh mama misses you, Saradaaaa!" Sakura kissed her baby, a girl version of Sasuke, in her lips but she had a grumpy look on her face. Sasuke carried her in his arms and kissed her too.
"I dunn wan be wid 'im!" She pointed at Takumi, her playmate, and also the first born child of Itachi and Izumi.
"Nooooo she's mean to me, she took my toy!" Takumi cried.
"I juz borrow!" Sarada cried too.

"You two handle this, I'm out." Ino said in exhaustion.

The two got separated and Sakura took care of them both, miraculously. Since Itachi and Izumi are both in the hospital, she took charge of taking care of their child for the mean time.

When Sakura was done making both of them sleep at separate rooms, she quietly headed to her and Sasuke's bedroom to rest. Sasuke was already in bed, showered and ready to sleep. Sakura took a shower as well and quickly changed into her night dress.

"Come here," Sasuke tapped his lap and Sakura immediately dumped her face on it as she lied down on the bed.
"The kids are fiiiiiinally asleep," Sakura smiled with her success while Sasuke was running his fingers through Sakura's hair. She pulled herself up after a minute or two and sat herself on top of Sasuke's lap, kissing his forehead.
"I missed you," She said, hugging him tight.
"I just went out for work, Sakura." Sasuke grinned.
"So?"
"Clingy as always." The raven started kissing the pinkette's neck up to her jaw, she moaned in response, "I'm tired, maybe tomorrow" She smiled weakly.
"Baby I can't wait that long. I can do all the work tonight." Sasuke planted more kisses in her body.
"Ah, I would love that, it's like you're taking advantage me. Just like before," She giggled.

"I invited you in my house before and you got on top of me, I don't think I was the one taking advantage." He smirked.
"Good days.." Sakura laughed. "Can you imagine what would've happened if... if you didn't invite me over to your place that night at the park?"
"Yes, I wouldn't be married to you, I wouldn't have a beautiful daughter and I would be working my ass off at the U-Corp as CEO without any purpose at all."
"A cold world you would've lived in. Haha. I love you, Sasuke. Thanks for inviting me over, then." Sakura giggled.
"I love you even more," Sasuke started caressing her shoulders and planted soft kisses in it. "Were you serious earlier?"

"Serious about what?"

"About having another baby."

Sakura blushed, thinking it through if she did mean it. After taking care of the two kids not an hour ago, she's not quite sure of it now.

"No take backs," Sasuke smirked. "I won't be too rough tonight, tiger."

Sakura bit her lip.

Something tells her it's gonna be a rocky road night.