XI.

•••

Sakura woke up the next morning, not wanting to get up. Her body felt tired. She wanted to sleep again until she remembered everything last night, plus, Sasuke was not beside her anymore. Was it all a dream? Of course not, dummy. She was still naked, with only sheets covering her chest all the way down. She felt sore. Her lips, her everything, and down below was probably the most sore of them all. They did it more than once last night as far as she could remember. Sakura blushed at the memory last night. Naked Sasuke. She wants more of that. She bit her lip at the thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Sasuke grinned. He just came out of the shower, his hair was damp and down so he looked different, he smells like shower fresh and he looked too beautiful for a man.
"Nothing." Sakura tried not to look at him from head to toe. The raven sat on the bed in front of her as if examining her face. He didn't say a thing but he only tucked the hair on her face at the back of her ear.
A single knock on the door was heard before it immediately flew open.

"Mom!" Sasuke shouted.
"Oh my!" She immediately closed the door and shouted back, "I'm sorry, honey! I swear I didn't see someone naked at all-oh shoot" Mikoto laughed behind the door. "I brought Sakura some clothes she can wear. Come down soon. Breakfast is almost ready!"

"You should.. take a shower." Sasuke shrugged. Remembering how much he shot at her. I better buy some condoms if this keeps up.... Would it, though?

It didn't take so much time for Sakura to finish. Mikoto gave her a plain pastel lavender dress to wear. It looked beautiful, she could only assume this was one of her celebrity casual dresses. Sakura wasn't very fond of so many dresses but this looked cute like her favorite teal dress. They came down to the dining table shorfly after Itachi and Izumi who looked well rested.

"Good morning, everyone." Izumi greeted brightly.
"Ah finally. Everyone's here." Mikoto smiled, holding a pan and a spatula and putting the pancakes in order.
"I thought you have a photoshoot today, mom? You shouldn't tire yourself up." Itachi scolded.
"Nonsense. This'll be the first time this year for us to have breakfast together."

Indeed, everyone of their family was there. Sasuke's dad Fugaku was silently sipping his morning coffee while reading today's papers. The newly wed couple were beside each other, and Sasuke's mom was the happiest of them all. She had cooked several dishes for breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacons, sliced mixed fruits and some other dishes that looked delicious but Sakura had no idea what it was called. After last night, she might be able to finish all of it.

"So Sakura, were you able to sleep well?" Mikoto finally sat after her finishing touch at the dining table. Sakura blushed at this and shooed the inappropriate thoughts. "Yes, I didn't want to get up with that comfy bed you guys have," She laughed. "Ah. Figured. I know the two of you are cramped in that small apartment. It was as small as our kitchen. I keep telling Sasuke we have a better apartment nearby."
"Nope," Sasuke simply added.

"Mom, stop treating Sasuke like a child. He can live on his own unsupervised." Itachi chuckled, earning an eyeroll from their irritated mom.

"So Sakura, how long have you been with Sasuke?" Itachi suddenly asked, catching Sakura off guard.
"Uhm, I knew Sasuke at work, and uhh we started dating a couple of months ago," Sakura coughed.
"How'd you get along?" Itachi asked with a hint of humor in his question.
"Shut up, Itachi." Sasuke hissed.
"Where does your parents live?" Izumi asked, before sipping her cup of tea.
"They live in Hachijojima. I usually pay a visit one weekend in a month, but my schedule hasn't been cooperating."
"Oh! Wow. Believe it or not, we haven't had the chance to visit that place. If we get the chance, let's all go there together."