Xb.

Disclaimer: This chapter is optional. Content has lemons. You can skip the part without missing any important details.

•••

Sakura and Sasuke was lying in the bed. Together. A few inches apart, with only a single pillow in between. How did it come to this? Sakura bit her lip. She doesn't even know why she was nervous, or why she specifically feels hot on her body. She dared to open her eyes and take a peek on the man beside her.

He was lying flat on his back, his eyes closed, but he was wide awake inside. He can't seem to sleep. It's not like this is his first time lying on a bed with some woman. He was single alright, but women throw themselves at him. There were some who he had made out with and had sex with, but all because he knew there was nothing in between them, just purely for physical pleasure. Some women comes back though, but Sasuke was careful not to do it more than twice with a single lady, or else they start feeling too special. He wasn't a playboy. He had no commitments, he was free and he only does it with women who wants it too, with women that agrees with him about not having strings attached. Though this habit stopped when Sasuke started to live his double life. Not that he wanted to, but he barely had time, plus, he was careful not to blow his cover so he would rather decline free sex. So basically, he can say that his last intercourse was more than 6 or 7 months ago. More than half a year! Why was he thinking of this now??

Perhaps that was the reason why he feels terribly aroused. He could only hope the night ends soon.

"Sasuke," She whispered, and it came out more sensual than normal, but perhaps that's what Sasuke feels because he was aroused.
"What?" He whispered back, not looking at her at all.
"I can't seem to sleep."
"Me neither."

"Do you want to talk instead?"
"Whatever's fine."

"Is this your first time sleeping with a woman? I'm sure it's not."
"Nope."

"Your ex?"
"I have no ex." Sasuke bluntly said.

"Really? Why? You seem to be the ladies' guy. Women must throw themselves at you."
"They do, Sakura. But not for the romantic stuff."

"So you just.. have sex, is that it?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"I don't want strings attached. And why are we talking about this?" He turned to look at Sakura. It wasn't helping him at all. He feels even more aroused knowing she was wearing nothing but silk under the covers with the curios look in her face. "Goodnight, let's just sleep." He turned the opposite way.

"I hate it when my ex does that. I hate seeing his back when we sleep together."
"I'm not your ex, Sakura."
"I know, I just wish you won't do the same!"

Agitated for being compared, he turned again, this time facing her.
"How about this then? You happy?" Sasuke was pissed. He didn't like the sound of her ex.

Sakura realized how insensitive that was. No one wants to be compared to an ex. Even if Sasuke was just a pretend-boyfriend, he wouldn't like it too. She only wanted to start a conversation with Sasuke and it felt that it offended him.
"I'm sorry,"
"Whatever, just go to sleep and let's get this night over with."

"Alright.... But, before we go to sleep, I want to let you know that I had fun tonight." She giggled. "All the food, the salon, the make up and dress.. Your celebrity mom, your ceo dad, your hot brother and his wonderful wife.. I'm glad you trusted me with all that."
"Me too,"
"..and I knew you were faking it," She giggled more.
"Faking what?" Sasuke looked the pinkette. Her emerald eyes glowing with humor.
"That you said you saw someone that needed convincing, when there's none. You just wanted to kiss me, didn't you?"
"Yeah, I did."