Life in here.

She woke up with a start. Bah! Why woke up. She couldn't sleep only. But she got in a groove. This was not a fairy tale type of waking up scene when the sun's rays fall on the protagonist's beautiful face, sleeping peacefully on the bed. In here, as expected, there was no bed, no window, forget sun's rays, just a damp area. She stretched herself out drank a glass of water from the pot kept at the corner. The cellar was unlocked as it was the excercise time for all the convicts. She got out and did as the trainer asked them to do so. She then waited outside, in the long queue for bathing. This was the regular routine. At afternoon, a special self-defence fighting session was organised for all the female convicts as a part of the campaign that was happening in the outside world. This was her favourite part of the day. Fighting. The only way by which she could take all her endless anger out. She was of course the best fighter among all her inmates. So, the time came around. All others were outside with one trainer teaching them all the moves which she already knew. There was something different for her. As she had passed the first three stages of the training already. She was sent to the other room where there was another person,already inside. The lady that stood in front of her was about her age, less in height. They both stood facing each other. Avni already had a clear picture of what was going to happen. She saw the woman fidgeting with her fingers of the right hand really hard. It was as if she was deliberately doing it to grasp attention. 'clever that one Ananya. She's going to attack with either the left hand or her legs. Plan a move to struck her hard'. Then she saw it. The woman's mistake. Her left foot was at an awkard angle for a normal standing person. 'Planning an attack with the left foot lady?' She let her thought come out of her mouth. "How did you kn-" she couldn't complete as Avni hit her hard on the legs at a sleeping angle,by drooping down. The woman fell with a thud. Flabbergasted she was. There was blood on the corner of her mouth and stood up limping. She tried to hit her with her hands forming a fist but Avni ducked and grasped the woman's waist and pushed her back and slammed her back in the wall. The woman still had guts. She tried each of her best tai-chi moves but Avni blocked them all. Now it was her turn. She did all her moves, of which all were wild.
The woman now lay on the floor and groaning. "I surre....surrender".
Avni offered her hand the her and helped her to get up.
The woman went away.
"How do you manage to send them away within a few minutes? They are the best ones I have heard." Tara said in awe. "They are probably wrong aren't they! Avni is the best. Keep her and then see." Sitara said shrugging her shoulders. "Their system is very unorganised. They always take weak and incapable people. Then they wonder why crime is not under control." Avni replied back with a small smile. "Avni,when you get out and if your husband argues with you na just chop him off with your fantastic moves." Tara said laughingly without the slightest knowledge what her reaction would be to this. Her smalle smile that crept on her face two minutes ago started fading. "I don't have a husband." She replied back firmly and went from there not before giving a deathly glare to Tara. She went to the bathroom to wipe off the new cuts and bruises on her face. "However you may deny it, you are still soft from inside. You still feel for him don't you?" An old lady said while approaching. "Just hard from outside. See who yoy really are from the out. Discover it." "Please aunty, don't start this again. I am over it." She gave back a stern reply. "I don't think so." The aunt replied back and went leaving her dumbstruck. She stood panting in front of the mirror looking down. " No stress. No stress. You got over it. M..my outer self." At this she looked up. She saw a lady in yellow t shirt, a fair face, messy hair which reached below her shoulders, her face looked innocent at the moment. Otherwise it did not. The face had many bruises and a deep cut on one side of the forehead. Her eyes drooped, contrasted to the normal level. The nose was perfectly pointed. The lips were perfectly curved and rosy. A small cut was there at the border of her lips. Her face was so fair. The small mole just above her lips made her so lovable! It's just the anger in her eyes which made such a beautiful soul fierce. " I can't be weak. I am not. I won't let that betrayer, law-loving blithering git rip me apart once more. Never. He's the one who's going to pay. Just let me out once more." She said slamming her hand on the tap causing blood to flow. But she didn't care. The fire had begun to spread.