A new start..Alone

Okay so all of you want me to unite them.. Par tadpane mein bhi to maza aata hai..Itni jaldi kar diya to maza nahi aayega😆 i will soon
____________________________________
Just to keep her mind off him, she searched for every possible job. At night she had sent her biodata to almost 15 companies. Finally exhausted she collapsed on the bed and took out her locket, the one which she always wore. The picture of her both mothers was smiling, who were smiling at her warmly. She just admired Ayesha's picture. When she turned to Neela's, she remembered all her time spent with her. Their small chocolate fights, arguing over small stuff, them wearing different animal costumes, rasgulla competitions and others. She smiled thinking of those memories. They were taking over her like a cascade. Finally it flowed to the call. The call which came when he was arresting her. How she said that Neela ma was like others. She wanted to rip herself for thinking like this. But then she realised that the call was really there. She had really betrayed. She looked at her picture. Now she wanted to rip it and did it. She broke away the side containing Neela and threw it carelessly. She went to a deep sleep then, relieving that she finally came out.
The next morning.
She woke up at 5 which was her regular routine. She quickly grabbed some jogging clothes which included a crop top which exposed a bit of the bullet wound, a black coloured tights and tied her shoes. She stood in front of the mirror and tied her hair in a high ponytail, setting the streak graciously. She set out along with the pipe guarding her nose. The doctor had advised not to do heavy exercises. But Avni being Avni thought come on! Just a jog won't do any harm. She ran slowly at first, thinking that the jail's boundary might come soon. But when she saw it didn't, she spread her arms like the wings of a caged bird, ready to take its first flight after being caged and set off. She smiled wholeheartedly. But then she felt as if someone was following her. She stopped abruptly to see who it was. "Ashish Mehta?" She asked in disbelief. "Hey jaan. Wanna go jogging with me?" He asked shamelessly as if nothing had happened. Avni turned and ran even faster. Ashish ran behind yelling "Bacha, Dadda has grown old. I can't run so fastly." Avni slammed both her ears to prevent his voice from reaching her. She began panting. The doctor was right. She won't be able to handle it. She felt as if all her breaths were being snatched away. This feeling brought her to a halt. She even heard Neil's voice and his hands reaching her. She backed away only to stumble more in front. She could hear his mouth opening probably to say something like are you fine? She felt like she was trapped in the storeroom again with all the darkness gulping her. Her breathing became more heavy until her vision blurred and she backed out.
She woke with a gasp. She saw Neil beside her along with Ashish. Neil quickly handed a glass of water. "What happened out there?" She asked taking a sip. "You fainted. You were having a panic attack." Neil said with pity in his voice. She hated this. Someone pitying her. She closed her eyes but quickly opened them as the scene revolved around her. To lighten the mood, Ali said -"Avni I got this letter from a comapny. I opened it. Its for your job. You have been accepted. Go quickly and grab it." He said while waving the envelope in front of her. Avni's eyes shot open and she jumped on him to grab it. When he didn't give it, she tickled him as to which he laughed like a fool and finally handed it over. She just clenched it close to her heart while he spoke "Go today itself." "I have no proper outfit." Neil was about to jump in and say not to worry. Come with me but Kia came and said " Here you go" Handing over 5 to 10 bags to her. She jumped and hugged her. She quickly grabbed one of it and went to the washroom. When she came out, Neil just hung his mouth. She looked stunning. She was wearing a white top with formal hazel pants and a crop blazer. She gestured and asked "Is it?" "Perfectly fine." Neil completed. Avni looked at him and blushed a little which didn't go unnoticed by him. She went upto him and said "Thank you. For handling me out there." Neil shook his head. She grabbed her stuff and went quickly. "Sonny you still have a chance out there." Ashish said while winking a little.
The evening went so slowly for Neil as he was just waiting for Avni's return but it went so fastly for Avni as she cleared the interview and was hired the day itself. Finally she came out. She was looking too tired but cute. She was searching for a taxi but couldn't find it. Neil grasped the chance and drove quickly towards her. He lowered the window and asked "Want a lift?" While raising his eyebrows. Avni looked around probably for some way to escape but when she couldn't, she agreed and sat besides him.  "So." He began. She looked at him. "So?" She repeated. "How was your day?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Hectic." She sighed. "A lot of work today itself." Neil hummed. Avni started to stare him. He is looking so cute while driving. Wait what? No. Stop it. She controlled herself with difficulty. Neil was no less. He was drooling over her. "Can you tell me the reason? Why you were helpless?" She finally spoke. Neil came out of the trance. "I am afraid you'll take a wrong step if I do. But please forgive me." He said. "Not like this. I need to know. Stop the car." She said. "Why?" "We've reached." She said pointing. He was taking the route to his home. She was about to get up when he held her hand. "You'll know." He said while letting go.