Finally saw you..

Neil's pov
This cannot be true. It just can't be. She already suffered so much. What if she ends up doing something wrong if she knows this. She can't. I'll keep her away from him. First,focus on how to deal with her. You have to control your emotions. Seeing her after so long. Do not get carried away. Okay?!
"Neela ma please compose yourself. If you break down,how will she be still haan? Tell me. Please. For my sake." He said trying to calm her. "Um..yeah..okay." she replied like a kid. "Wish me all the best to tackle her. She's going to be so mad at me." He chuckled at this poorly framed joke. But the laugh was at the thought that he was going to finally meet her. His Av. "Be brave." She replied while waving her hand. He quickly took his car keys and went to the driving seat. He turned on the engine. He was going to drive but stopped. Missing something. He took out his wallet and stared at her picture. "Don't know how you are! Just be safe." Saying this he drove, slowly but very excitedly.
While in the jail.
She started her day with the daily routine. But in midway something was different. It definitely was something she couldn't realise,but just had a feel of. Her heart was beating unusually fast. You don't have a heart. Why is it so then? Shake it off. Nothing. Just a normal day. Nothing else. "Hey everyone! Time for some Christmas celebrations." The two guards came and announced. "Christmas, isn't it too early? I think I lost a track of time." Avni said. "Where ij Cassy ma'am?" Tara asked. "When you know your English is poor why do you speak it?" Sitara replied back. "She's a Christian, obviously she went." "Who's in her place then?" " I guess we are going to find out soon. They can't leave us alone" Avni said while shrugging. The breeze was unusually cold unlike those which regularly blew Mumbai. "Okay so here are the decorative materials. Gear up quickly." The guards said while walking away not before tossing a big box to them. All quickly opened it and grabbed the stuff while she stood away watching with a small smile on her face. She didn't knew her smile was going to fade away soon. Now as he arrived. The gates opened. His heart was jumping like anything. So was hers. But only one of them admitted it. Neil. He caught her sight soon. As she was the only one standing away. You still manage to look breathtaking Avni, He only saw her back but still said it. Terrific. Soon Tara and Sitara came and wrapped something very colourful around her and turned her and started tickling her. She began laughing so hard but her laugh was soft. Neil finally saw her face. But she didn't. Atleast,yet which was a quick moment of relief for him. A gasp was all he could manage. Her face had too many changes it took him about three minutes to exactly recognise her. His pov.
What has she done to herself? So many cuts and bruises. A pale face with such big eyes,a perfectly pointed nose,a mole below it,and so lovable lips which had a cut on the edge. Her hair had become a bit short. Hair. There was an unnatural golden streak just a short one not too thick in between them at the side of her hair which made her look more irrestible. How I just want to go and hug her tightly. Neil control yourself. He found himself walking forwards towards her but stopped at the realisation. Avni still didn't notice him. He couldn't help stare at her. His eyes went up to her scars. There were tears at the end of his eyes. I am responsible for them. All of them. Here on this side Avni felt the cool breeze even more. Her eyes scanned the horizon for something unusual. And then they found. Him. Her eyes searched his. And then they found each other. Silent talks happening. Avni's eyes were protruding anger and hatred. She took them away and mixed herself again.