She finally knows the Reason..

It had been almost a month since she got released from the jail and got to work. She eagerly waited for her first salary to come. During her routine she would regularly come across Ashish or Neil, break down and would be consoled and the next day act as if nothing had happened. She even regretted her actions towards Neil, her shouting on him but later thought He deserves this. She was also updated on Vidyut's trial in the court. Ragini had died during her custody. Every day was a normal one, not too happy nor too sad, but alone. She wished sometimes that she could be back with him. She even reached out for her car to go to him but then slammed herself for thinking it. There were two things she wanted to get rid of- Him and her oxygen cylinder. Both of them were appearing to be impossible to get rid of. Whenever she was about to do something heavy, she would have those pathetic panic attacks. Her breathing would become heavy, she would feel as if a lot of people were clenching her throat,choking her. She felt trapped like a person in a small box filled with water to the top. In order to get rid of it, to stop it, she ultimately ended getting fainted. Even the doctors were finding it difficult to normalise her breathing. Somewhere deep down she knew that there was one person causing it: Ashish Mehta and there was only one person to help her control it : Neil. She desperately wanted him with her. But something was stopping her. The feeling of getting betrayed.
Finally,
The day was the end of one month of her job. She was going to get her salary. All of her fools gang was waiting for a party. She was going to give it tonight. "Hey Avni, get some cookies of your office na. They are damn tasty." Ali said while she was leaving. "When did you taste them?" She asked while chuckling. "Arey, yesterday you video called while the break, you were having it with your coffee. On seeing they were very tasty." He replied drooling while daydreaming. "Ali tera kya hoga Ali. (You are so impossible Ali)" She said while pushing his head a bit. Ali gave her a blank look. After staring each other, they both burst into fits of laughter. "Bye." She said while hugging him. Ali just hummed. She finally went. Something is different today. Maybe it is. Drive to the office was full of songs. As soon as she entered, she was filled with documents and files. "Heey..Watch out." She said while her colleagues hamded her more. The day passed quickly with so much work. She looked towards the glass window. Her eyes widened. "RAIN!" She exclaimed while clapping her hands. She went out to get one touch of the cool rain on her skin. The rain had just started. There was loads to get. The road was deserted as most of the people had left. She spread her arms and stood with her face up. She drenched up quickly. She waved along with the pattering of the rain. The sound was music to her ears. She danced so effortlessly as if she was meant to do it.
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Except there was no snow. But the rain was no less. She loved rains. They always made the fire in her raging heart calm down. Gave her the feeling that she was a human being too. She danced, swayed like she was wearing a flowy skirt, not made up of fabric but of water. Water which set up on her skin perfectly, blending with it and the raindrops just added to the fabric like threads. The rain stopped so did her dance. She splashed her hair to dry them and went towards her car but stopped abruptly as someone touched her shoulder. She acquired a defensive position and turned so swiftly that the person was caught by her from his neck. "Ballu!" She exclaimed as she recognised Vidyut's faithful servant. "Ma'am leave me. I am here to show the truth." He begged. "What kind of truth?" "The reason Neil sir arrested you." Avni's hand slipped from his neck. She nodded faintly. "Why are you here now? Why not earlier?" She asked. "Because he finally is behind the bars. We are in no danger now." She nodded again. "Okay, I am going to show you the video. We recorded it. The time when it happened, I was there. I turned up against him. I was just too afraid to show up." He said handing her his phone. She pressed the play button with trembling fingers. She knew she was going to regret her actions. The video played for two minutes. As it ended her whole body went numb. He loves me? Her expression changed to a regretful one. "I totally misunderstood him. I must go." She hurriedly went tears streaming down. "Ma'am could you help me? I have no money. I want to start afresh." Avni handed half of her newly earned money and rushed off to her home. Him. His arms were his arm