Proposal?

Mom! Shaadi? Itni jaldi! No no no no no wait! Usey to puchlo pehle! Nahi. Tillu said spreading his arms in front of his mom.

Oh ho! Acha theek hai! Rishta to leke jaa sakte hai na? What says Bebe? Shweta asked while Neil, who had his legs wide open on the ground, hung his head in hopelessness.

Let us know each other properly! He said.

Let it be arranged marriage then! Shweta protested.

Oye Madam Madonna.. Tillu vaise she's right! We want our bahu soon. She'll agree. We'll go and talk to her parents soon. Bebe said, patting his shoulders so hardly he was about to fall.

Her parents..Yeah they are free today. They were supposed to come today. Neil said. Bebe and Shweta clapped their hands together, exclaiming in joy.

Neil facepalmed himself, groaning over their excitement. Ashish was already in his wrong impression. Seeing his family, he was definitely gonna........

I will call her and ask if she's available. Neil said but Shweta shrieked.

No! She's taken! She said.

Oye Victoria. Available relationship status ke liye nahi, ghar par hai ya nahi uske liye. Office tha na uska. Bebe corrected her, rolling her eyes, earning a grin from them all.

Hey Avni! Um you're free? Neil asked.
Um..Yeah I am.. Why? She asked.
I...Wanted to come over. Aise hi. Neil stammered, unsure of whether to say, Ghar par rishta lane ke liye.
Yeah of course. She replied while he nodded and cut the call.

Do not get excited Neil! Wait for her reaction when she sees whole of your family there. Neil muttered to himself. But he was tensed too.. The way she spoke so non chalantly, something was definitely up with her.

They soon got ready and went there. Bebe and all others were going to her house for the first time. Literally. They've never been there and were amazed by the beauty of their Bungalow.

Before Neil could even ring the bell, distinct yells welcomed him, the voice of Avni.

Whenever I try to be straightforward with you, you've got one problem or the other! Why?? You know what, I can't even understand how to talk to you now. Because in whatever way I do, you'll take me in the wrong. After so much attempts as well, I've Forgiven you! What the hell do you want from my life? She was saying. Neil's smile faded. She was really sad. Het family wasn't stable and he knew at once why she proposed him so soon.

He rang the bell. It was Neela who opened it and looked like she'd just finished crying.

Ji Shweta ji, aap yaha? Neela asked, faking a smile. Shweta passed a look which said they weren't supposed to know names

Oh..Yeah you all here? I mean who are you? Neela asked.

He is Neil. Avni's boyfriend. We're his family. Rishta laaye hai aapke ghar. Inki shaadi ke liye. Avni must have told you about Neil right? Shweta asked with a huge smile on her face.

Oh. Yeah she did. Um, come on in please. She gracefully made them enter. While they all registered themselves on the 'grande' sofa, his eyes wandered over the spot where Avni was still over Ashish and then stormed to her room. Neil sighed.

Ashish and Neela sat along with, not before serving them..
They have bonded well, wanted to get him married quickly. And now that he has a girlfriend, we thought of making him married with her only. Prakash spoke ethically, unlike Shweta and Bebe.

Oh. It would be a pleasure for us too. Ashish said, smiling, hiding the fatherly pain in his eyes.

Wanted to check her and then let's confirm asking them both as well. Excitement was vivid in Prakash's voice.

I will call her. Neela said and went to her room.

.
.
.
.
.
Neela was dragging an irritated Avni who straightened seeing them all there.

After a lot of explanation to her, they all sat to take the matters forward.

Ho! So you're working right? That's great. Kedi post te hain? Bebe asked, in Punjabi which she always failed to understand. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came. She didn't understand a word!

Ashish and Neela were comfused too. Bebe looked at them as if she'd been blasted.

You don't know Punjabi? She asked as if that was a crime.

No. Avni replied, shrugging. Neil couldn't focus on that at all. All he saw was her sunken face. He needed to talk to her.

Lo bhai! Ho gaya kaand! Chalo idhar to! Ae rishta ni ban sakta. Hamari noo to Punjabi hee honi chahiye. Bebe said, standing up.
( Aha! Here's the spoiler. Let's go from here. This relationship can't be formed. Our daughter in law should be Punjabi only.)