Plan Execution. Gone wrong.

Avni prank called Angad. She had searched a dating website and found his profile there. He still hadn't removed it after getting married. "Hey..Is it Angad?" She asked taking her voice. "Yes. Who this might be?" He said harshly. " Mita and Ah! I looked your profile at a dating website. So I thought if we could.." Avni said in her most luring voice. Angad didn't reply for a long time. At first she was happy that maybe Kareena's instincts were wrong. Angad was with her. "Yeah. Okay. At 12 today at Koinonia Coffee Roasters." Angad said as if he was waiting for this moment to come. Surprisingly, his voice had also softened. "Okay." She said, her thoughts going wrong. "He really is betraying her." Avni said to Neela. "Well, call Kareena and ask her to accompany you so that she can really see." Neela suggested. Avni did so. "I'll call you later Bhabhi. He's coming." The first thing she said
"Kareena don't cut the call. Let me hear." Avni said.
Kareena did so. She secretly kept the phone on speaker. "I'm going." Angad said. "Today is a weekend. Where do you have to go?" Kareena asked. "Emergency work. See you till evening." Angad said. "Alright. Come soon." Kareena said as he went away. "He's lying!" Avni exclaimed. "Bhabhi he went to work." She protested. "No follow him to Koinonia wali shop. I'll be there disguised." She said and cut the call. She disguised herself by keeping a scarf on her face.
Neil called her midway. "Hey Avni!" Neil said in a sunken tone. "Neil in a meeting. Call you later?" She replied hurriedly. "Give your boss your phone. Ruddy owl he is." He commanded. "Not now! Bye. Love you Guava." She said. "Love you too cutie." He said and cut the call.
Avni's blood boiled seeing Angad, looking here and there for the imaginary Mita. She went upto him. Kareena had followed him. She was behind. "Mi..Mita?" He asked sensuously. "Yes." She said faking her voice. He made her sit, supporting her with his arm at her back. She wanted to break his arm. No one was supposed to touch her like that except for Neil. He sat as well, holding her hand. Once again breakimg the law, exception Neil. "So tell me about yourself." She said through gritted teeth. "Oh I am the General Manager of a reputed company. What about you?" He said, showoffing.
Avni's phone rang again. It was again Neil. She was in a predicament. If she didn't pick up his call, he might just reach her office to find her. If she did, Angad will straight away know it is his Bhabhi. "We'll meet some another day." She said and rushed off.
Before Angad could say anything, Kareena came upto him with hatred in her eyes. "Who was she? You had work right?" She asked angrily. "We.we were at work only." He said. "I know what kind of work Angad!" She yelled at him. "Honestly, she was representing her office." He said, trying to touch her. She yanked him away. "IT WAS AVNI BHABHI!" She yelled. "I had doubt on you. I asked for her help." Kareena explained. Angad took her back home, despite her pleas he forced himself upon her.
She was physically and mentally hurt. She was in no position to say anything. She fainted and was rushed to the hospital.
As soon as the Khanna family got this news, Avni knew Angad had done something. She had called the police force as well.
When they reached, the doctor informed that she was fine. Avni knew she wasn't. "Kareena? You're fine. Dont worry we'll punish him." Avni said while she looked the other way. "Punish whom?" Neil asked. "Neil vo Angad has been betraying her. This is domestic violence Neil." Avni said while Neil widened his eyes. "Avni he's not like that." He said, a bit harshly. His brotherly side was taking over him. And though she hated to admit, it was always a bit hard on her.

"Domestic violence?' Angad asked, putting a sense of disbelief, seemed real to Neil and others, fake to Avni. "Don't act Angad!" Avni told. "Inspector, he's the one. Please arrest him." She said. The inspector was about to when Kareena finally spoke. "No that's not the case. I fainted because..because I'm pregnant and I was tired. Angad is good. Bhabhi has a misunderstanding." Avni's body went numb. "Why are you lying? Neil please believe me." She told as Neil gave him a disgusting look. "Bhabhi please. Dont talk about believing. You're doubting me? What about you? You lied to them you were in office. You were in a cafe. Suspecting me." Angad said, badly twisting the game. "Is it true Avni?" Neil asked. "Neil..They are lying. Kareena please speak up. You need not get scared." Avni pleaded. "Shinde, just go. This is a misunderstanding. Just go." Neil commanded. "No. Ne-" Avni interrupted as the unexpected happened. Neil raised his hand, and slapped het hardly. "ENOUGH OF IT AVNI! DON'T RUIN MY SISTER'S LIFE! Avni because your family is broken, I won't let you break mine." He bellowed as tears streamed down her cheeks. " HOW CAN YOU SUSPECT HIM? HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME?" He asked. "Neil I-" She couldn't complete as he dragged her and took her to their home.
He let go of her roughly in the hall. He went upstairs as Avni looked at the other members helplessly. She couldn't decide in which emotions to drown in. Anger, being prominent as before. He came down with a suitcase with him. He threw it off besides her. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! RIGHT NOW! I Don't know which all places you visit, which all boys you meet, as an excuse of being in the office." He spoke rudely. "I don't meet any other boys Neil." She spoke, in the same way. "If you don't want me anymore, if you don't trust me anymore that's what I would want then." She shouted and picked up the bag. Before leaving she turned once
"You are going to pay for this IPS Neil Khanna."
She went out, leaving the house.