She's upset

"Baby!" Neil said too late as she had already hung up the call, and was now refusing to pick the ones he was initiating.

"Bas behen sagaai mat tod dio." He said, and bit his lip, as he realised he called her behen.

ווווווווווווו×.

Avni was going haywire now. Roaming around continuously, she couldn't understand what was happening to her. Yet this feeling wasn't naive. She'd suffered from it for two months, right after coming from the jail. (If you guys have been reading my story from the beginning, you know what it is.)

"Arey Avni, cheer up it's your engagement! Bacha come on what happened?" Neela asked kissing Avni's cheek who looked too cute in that yellow dress.

"How can I? It's my....First time. I do...don't know a thing Ma. And even Neil's not supporting me." It came out merely as a hiss as a tear escaped her eye.

"You both fought?" Neela asked, a smile playing on her face. "Sometimes I feel..feel if I would have died that day. Mom think yourself, life brought me at so many bends, where I could have died. Ma...first in that storeroom, then she sent goons, then she shot me, she was about to shoot me again, and then Vidyut ne to kitna koshish Kiya. Fir I was about to fall from the terrace. Ma may-" Avni brought all the possibilities possible to prove she should have been dead.

"May what? May what Avni? We decided not to talk about any of this because you're starting afresh to ye sab kaha se aa gya Avni?!" Neela said, frowning, thinking, how the hell did these things made their way to her.

"Ma but think? Doesn't this all fit too easily?!" Avni asked, getting up and turned her back at Neela, staring at herself in the mirror.

"Kya hua? Neil isn't giving you enough attention?' Neela asked, running her hands in Avni's hair to smoothen them more.

"Are you sure Ma? Just stop ignoring my words and think doesn't it fit?" Avni asked, holding her arms, and hugged herself, hiding her face in the gap between them

"What do you want to prove? That you should have been dead? That you should have never entered Neil's life?" Neela asked, shaking her vigorously. Something was definitely brewing up in her mind.

"I feel my life is pointless Ma." She said resting on the bed as if it that was so obvious.

"It may be pointless for you. But you're not living your life for yourself. You're living it for Neil, who loves you till eternity, for me, for your dad, for everyone else." Neela said, kneeling in front of her stupid daughter.

"And come to think of it the other way around. Maybe destiny gave you so many chances so that you could live? Haina? Now tell me aisa kya hua tum dono ke beech that you're thinking this stuff!" Neela said, pulling Avni's cheeks.

"Avni I know you're an emotional baggage.. But itti-" Neela started but had to stop because of her uncontrollable laughter after Avni had narrated what happened..

"Arey vo to Ashish bhi karta hai!" She said after controlling herself finally.

"Itti si baat? Ma I c...can't . I don't feel right. Pata nahi. He hasn't ignored me like this. Pata nahi raat se kya ho Raha hai mujhe." She said sitting again and breathing with her mouth to inhale as much as possible.

"Come we're getting late." Neela said dragging a sad Avni to their car to Khanna Mansion.

ווווווו×

Neil's eyes searched for Avni. His hands were continuously on his phone, dialling to Avni again and again. At some point he began to think, she might even come here or not.

Avni again stopped at the doorstep. Flashes played in her mind, that how Neil threw her out of the house and didn't even bother to apologise right after that.

Why are you thinking that Avni? Stop it. And enter. Calm down. Your panic attacks stopped. They were supposed to be over. They won't come after that. Stop it. Stop thinking. Engagement kar aur Nikal. Act normally.

She said and entered with shaking feet. It might have been her imagination, but she felt a sudden heat wave.

She breathed in again, and stepped further.

There was a sudden change in Neil's expression as he finally spotted her. Shweta grinned, nudging him hardly, knocking the air out of his lungs.

His smile turned into a frown, as he saw her, looking down, an awkward expression was there on her face. He waited for their eyes to lock their vision but that moment never came.

He knew he had to try harder to pacify her. Avni marched right upto him, not realising it. She was aware only when he entwined their hands together, she felt his presence, doing no good to her as she was struggling to inhale it as much as possible.

"You look beautiful." This went unheard by her. She couldn't hear anything, exactly what happened to her before a panic attack. Not now. Please. Not now. She whispered, biting her lip and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Neil tried, holding her hand and made her face him, with a cute puppy face.

It was not that she ignored it. She wanted it to get over and so grabbed his ring and slipped it into his finger, earning a lot of applauds and hootings. Neil was disappointed but he knew he had to make up for her. He slipped hers gently, and kissed her forehead.

She managed a smile, not for him, but with the thought it was over. Par nahi. Shweta ji Ko dance chahiye tha.

Neil smiled genuinely and pulled her, turning the music for his choice, he chose to pacify her. He automatically wrapped his arms around her waist while she put hers on his neck, to gain as much support to her stumbling feet.

"Please forgive me Avi? I'm sorry na I won't do that again." Neil said, kissing her cheeks. Avni was losing it. She couldn't hear anything, let alone feel him, so she just nodded.

Tujhse kiya hai dil ne bayaan
Kiya nigaahon ko zubaan
Waada wafaa ka kiya

"I love you na Avni. I won't ignore you ever." Neil promised her, pulling her close to her as much as possible.

Tujhse liya hai khud ko mila
Liya duaavon ka sila
Jeene ka sapna liya…

Neela was right. She had to live her life for Neil. Who was crazy and loved an emotional baggage like her.

Dil ke makaan mein
Tu mehmaan rahaa, rahaa
Aankhon ki zubaan
Kare hai bayaan kahaa ankahaa…

"I trust you." She said putting her head on his shoulder, paving her way into unconsciousness.

The root? Him ignoring her, and the mere thought that he was already engaged twice was someone else's fiance twice, and never his. She never got to call him her fiance.

וווו

. hey guys!
Please read the stories by my 'J' avneil23 and support her back!!

And also meri bhi Padh Lena
Finding Me.
I really want to enter the wattys 2019 with that book so PLEASE SUPPORT ME! PLEASE GUYS!