Releaving her..

Hey guys!
It's my birthday today and what a great pleasure it is to read your lovely comments. Love the ff just like this. Love yeah all!!
______________________________________
Neil woke up early and saw his life sleeping peacefully, just like a cute baby. She slept while snuggling into him but Neil kept little away, carefully so as not to choke her or make her breathing difficult. He just admired her. He was so happy that things finally sorted out between them, she had found a new passion her job. But something else was also bothering him. He saw that she was just too stressed out on dealing with the current scenario. Obviously, who would remain cool when you found out that the dad who disowned you as his kid suddenly reappears from nowhere after 16 years and says You know I just realised that I was wrong. Forgive me! Not so easy. The other thing, she was thinking too much about her panic attacks and her breathing. At first he thought that she was overthinking but later felt that the matter was indeed going serious. He took a day off as he wanted to spend time with her. Neela's words came ringing in his ears You rarely spent time with her Neil. He hated these words but somewhere knew that she was indeed correct. He always thought that She is strong enough to deal with everything. But in this rush he never even thought that she was also a human being. There was a certain limit to which she could handle all the stuff. And the limit was crossed from a young age, still she survived. It was crossing day by day. It seemed never to end and Neil was also guilty as he knew that anywhere in the midway, he added to it. He released himself from her tight clutches, kissed her forehead and went to Ali's to get her stuff back when something caught his eye. Her phone. He picked it up and unlocked it. He knew the password. A perfect family. She kept this as he knew that she could never get this thought off her mind. As soon as the phone unlocked, there was a picture of them both. She was flipping through it. He gave a small smile and took a last glance while leaving. Ali greeted him properly as he had informed that Av had forgiven Neil. He packed all her things in her bag and went back giving a see-I-told-you look to Akash. He stopped midway at an electronic shop to buy a new phone for her. When he went back he saw that she was pacing to and fro. He entered quietly and saw she was pale again. "Avni? What happened?" He asked. Avni turned to his direction, tears streaming down her cheeks. He ran upto her. "I thought..you..left." she said between her sobs. "I could never.." He trailed off as she hugged him tightly, panting slightly. She was not able to say anything. Neil knew that her attack was slowly taking over her. Just then someone entered. "Superstar?" Ashish's voice came. Avni broke apart quickly. Neil looked at him gesturing him to go. Avni clenched his shirt tightly and took a few steps back, a scared expression on her face. She waved her hand, asking him to stay away. Ashish couldn't get this and went towards her, making her back away more. She waved more violently, her mouth was opening, not to speak anything but to take in as much air as possible. Neil went towards her and grasped her. "Hey. You okay?" She just nodded in a no. She put her hand around her neck. Neil understood her condition. "You must go. Now!" He said alarmingly. Her condition began to worse. Ashish shook his head. "I'll pacify her today." Avni fell to her knees panting heavily. She gestured towards their room and then made a hollow between her fingers and made her fingers move as if she was pressing something. Neil hurriedly went towards their room and brought her inhaler. Avni took it with trembling fingers. No effect. How could it when the reason behind the attack was advancing towards her? Her eyes drooped until she fainted.
..
She woke up. Sweat breaking all over her face. She looked besides her. She saw Neil who was crying silent tears. Seeing her he relieved a bit and hugged her. "Avni. You're fine. He's gone. Okay?" He said while patting her back. "I knew I will be like this. Forever. Abnormal." She said sobbing. "it's all my fault. I shouldn't have left only." She noed in his chest. She suddenly noticed a package behind her. She was fine now. But he was not. To lighten she asked "Whose is this?" Neil looked up. "I got it for you." She got excited and opened it like a hungry dog. She gasped. "Like it?" He asked. "Love it." She exclaimed hugging him. Neil broke the hug and took her hands. "Avni you have to get rid of them. You can't just..." Neil said with concern in his eyes. "You think I don't try? I can't. I always try. I don't know why you can't see it" She whispered looking the other way . She hated feeling weak. Even to him. "Do one thing." "Hm?" "Don't fight them. Don't think that you are fighting it. It'll grow more strong." She laughed. "What to do then?" "Whenever you have it next, imagine the attack to be something big. Take a deep breath and say It is okay. You will see it has reduced. Do this until it completely vanishes." "Wi..will this work when he's still out there?" "Avni you have to move on from him. Either forgive him, or say a complete no. I like the first option as if you choose the second one, he will definitely come to you the next time." " You want me to forgive him?" She asked in disbelief. Neil nodded. "If not forgive,a second chance perhaps. You gave it to me right?" He paused . Seeing her anger rise in her again, he continued "Atleast try." He pleaded. Avni backed away. Neil thought she was slipping away when she nodded looking down. "You have the solution to my every problem. I so love you." She said snuggling into him.