Part 4

When Neil didn't step out, she pushed him forcefully out of the gates. "Kaha tha na, you're going to pay for this IPS Neil Khanna." She said, smirking, and giving her shrill laugh.
"Di.." Aman said again. "Aman don't you dare interfere!" She said.

She slammed the door on his face while he looked on at the brown door.

His plan just miserably failed.
"Bhai it's all because of me." Kareena cried. Neil's jaw clenched as he said "Yeah it is because of you and me. You go back. I'll be here." Neil said, still looking at it. "She'll not let you in." She predicted.

"Was your love for Angad even true? You just switched sides so easily. And now you're falling for Aman?" Neil asked while Kareena lowered her head in shame. "You youngsters just believe a new love each month. But this isn't love. You need to cling to one person!" Neil chided her.

"Just go! Please." Neil spoke rudely. Never had he spoken to her like this under any circumstances.

Kareena went away, clearly broken. She needed to plan something to reunite them both. But Avni would not let Aman and her talk.

"This was really rude Avu." Akash said, coming near her. "Oh just stop being biased Akash. I know he deserved this. Far better than this." She snapped. "No Avni. No one here thinks that. He was wrong, I know. But even he was going through emotional turmoil when you were saying those words against his sister and your brother in law. He was just being overprotective for his sister Avni! And I'm sure you'd want Aman to do the same, especially after your reconciliation after fifteen years because you never received his love Avni." Akash said, with the flow, and regretted his last sentence.

He had hit her nerve, again she was reminded of the ungrateful life she had suffered. Aman was there, holding his head, low because deep down he knew Akash was right.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." "I think I made that clear. Our family is broken, we don't need to reminded." Avni said and rushed to her room upstairs.

"Akash you bhi na!" Ali said and went up.

"Avni darwaza khol!" Ali said, banging the door.

Neil kept his bag on the pavement and stood, tapping his foot. "I won't leave." He said to himself and looked on. He shouted, so loudly that she could hear.
"I WON'T LEAVE AVNI!" He yelled.

Avni looked out of the window, he was in clear view, standing, tapping his foot. "I won't open the door Neil." She said and ignored him and answered Ali.
"What the heck do you think you are doing Avni?" He asked angrily.
"Just go!" She said.

"No! It's so badly raining outside and he's still out there. If anything happens to him Avni.." "It's his choice to stay out not mine! No one forced him to stay out! Why doesn't he go by himself?" She spat back. "Look I seriously think you're just too egoistic Avni. I'll take Aman along with me. Stay alone. And then think. Just lower your ego alright. You. Need to take him in." Ali said angrily. "So I'm being egoistic?" She asked with an equal amount of rage in her voice. "Yes." He replied. "Wasn't expecting this Ali." She scoffed. "EXACTLY. I wasn't expecting this from you Avni. You're just being so stonehearted. This isn't you. If you continue to be like this, no one's gonna like you Avni." "NO ONE DID ALI!" She yelled.

Ali just shook his head and went taking Aman away. His friend, would turn out to be this, he never thought.

Neil just stood there, not caring if rhe rain did something to him. He just stood there, while his whole body got drenched. The swishy cold winds, made him go so cold he couldn't feel himself. Hunger from the morning, made him dizzy further. When his body's temperature fell to such a level that it felt as if he was in Antarctica, his mind and health gave up and he backed out, falling on the wet road with a loud thud.

"So even he's against me." Avni muttered ragingly and thought again. He's still out there in the rain. If anything happens to him Avni..

Okay so sje was worried about him. The waa rain was pouring and if he still was there. She looked out again, expecting to see him at the usual position. He wasn't there. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him lying down, between the risen water.

"Ne..neil." She whimpered and rushed out quickly. She went near him, and turned him. His fingers were just going blue at the tip, so did his lips. "Neil!" She said, patting his cheeks. She kept her hand, her thunb on the cheek, the rest near his hair and patted, more shakingly this time. "Neil get up! Neil!" She said again.

With the help of the guard who was first chided for his carelessness of not informing her, she took him in and laid him on the bed.

She rubbed his hand. "Boy, he's so cold." She panicked and called out again, to get no response in return.

"Please get up. Neil." She cried. She got a towel and rubbed his wet hair.

She called the doctor, who just said "unable to come due to the thunderstorm." She asked for a solution, but the line was cut.

His breathing laboured, she blew air, more specifically kissed him, to atleast give some heat. "I... I'm sorry.." she whispered, and spilt a few tears on his face.

What was she going to do?

Hey.