Sad Talks!

Hey guys.. just a small request..pls vote or comment to know whether the effort put is worth it or not.. thank you! And in this part, it is about Neil's life...
_______________________________________

He continuously stared at the hung picture on the wall. Of Avni. Of his Avni.
"Eight months.... Eight months Av, I haven't even seen you. Only in my dreams I am close to you. And even then you escape, away, from me. You probably don't even see me in them. You hate me right? I have left no reason for you to love me nor Neela Ma. Neela Ma whom you couldn't dream of separating or fighting with. All my fault." He said while half sobbing. Neela heard him. "Bacha it was our joint decision. Don't bla..blame yourself. She'll understand. I am sure she would." She said. "You don't completely know her then mom. I am sorry to say this but yes you don't. She is not going to accept all this so easily." He said breaking down again. "I was already feeling so lonely as soon as she left. To top it all none.. none of my family members is talking to me. I have left bo reason ma... I am at fault." "I have spent fifteen years of my life with her Neil. I know her well. You have lived with her for about six months. Rest of the time you didn't give to her. Is six months greater than fifteen years of experience. Tell me. And you are not alone. I am with you." Saying this she hugged him tightly while he sobbed. "I am leaving now." He went away to the police station wiping away his tears.
"Neil you didn't do good by arresting her. You kept her away from me. You'll pay for it." Vidyut said while painting a picture of Avni. Scene changed. So did time.
"DD the murderer whom we just arrested right now," neil said while waiting for a reply from him.
"Like we did eight months ago." DD said with a raging smirk on his face.
Neil ignored this. This has been a habit of him to speak like this.
"Bring in his reports once again. I'll look into it. He looks like an innocent." He said in an ordering yet reprimanding manner.
"What's the need?You don't look in like this in other cases. Why this one then? He's not innocent. I checked it. But she was,oops,is. Check in it to know IPS sir."
"Dd please. Even you don't begin right now. I am tired of fighting DD. I don't want to fight with you." He replied back in an exhaustive tone.

"But I want to. Which way of fighting are you talking about sir? Even I want to know. Tired of fighting with innocents? OR fighting for people." He questioned. His temper began to rise. Never had he behaved like this. Except from past eight months.
"Figh.... fighting for people." He replied stammering.
"Whom did you did so for then? Recently I mean?"
Silence.
"I knew you wouldn't have an answer ready."
To Neil's relief the phone rang. A good way to escape him this time. Juat this time. Prakash was calling.
"Neil hope you are not busy. Mind giving some of your precious time to me. If you don't mind. Or shall I call later?" He asked in a very formal way. "Dad what are you saying? A permission to talk to your own son." He replied back shocked. "Continue anyway. Anything urgent!"
" There's a praying ceremony, we decided um I mean me,bebe,shweta ji decided. On sunday so that even you are free. Ask DD to come." Saying this he cut the call without waiting for an answer. Neil sighed.
"There is a prayer ceremony being organised. Can you come?" He asked. "No" "Why" "I have a case to solve IPS sir." Dd said. "So there is a case which I don't have to solve but you have to. Which case is this." Neil asked almost laughing. " You have given up on it. But I haven't. I will fight. For the right. Even if you lose hope. I can't. She's still waiting for someone." Dd replied back sternly. Neil knew what was coming. He tried to stop but couldn't. Dd cut him off. "I have to prove something."
What does he have to?
"What?"
"The Innocence of Avni Ayesha.. oops sorry. She is someone else now. Isn't she? Ananya Verma perhaps?" He replied back, walking away leaving behind a dumbstruck Neil.
"What is he upto?"