Realisation..

Avni went to her Maayke with red eyes due to crying. It was totally wrong of Neil to throw her out in the night, to shout on her, to slap her, to question her character and most importantly, to doubt her. How could he even think that she could love another guy except for him? But he was going to pay for that. Her anger knew some boundaries yet. Now it doesn't. Ashish opened the door. Seeing her, he smiled widly but noticing her eyes, his smile faded. "Avni what happened? And this suitcase? Is everything alright bacha?" He asked. "Dad, let's go inside and talk." She said and Ashish accompanied her inside. He made her sit. "Your cheek. Why is it swelled up? Tell me everything Avni. Something is wrong?" Avni broke down and hugged her dad tightly. Ashish consoled her by rubbing her back. "H..he slapped me. I just helped h..his sister and she lied then. He slapped me thinking I was ruining her life. He doubts me and my character. He threw me out of the house dad." She said while sobbing. "How dare he?" Ashish asked in disbelief, breaking apart. "Ashudi never liked these kind of men who raise hand on women. We will take revenge for her. Hm?" He said. "I'll just go and teach him a lesson." He said angrily but was about to go when she stopped him. "Please leave it. Don't spoil your mood because of him. His sister will suffer. He will suffer. I don't care for him anymore." She insisted. "Don't go back there. Don't beg for being in there. Stay here. Avni it's domestic violence. Shall we file a case? Or even better I think you should take a divorce. You shouldn't be in there. We'll make the papers and send it to him. I know a very good divorce lawyer. You'll win." Ashish suggested. "Di..divorce?" She reconfirmed. "Yeah. I can't let my daughter ger blamed and thrown out in the future." He told her. She was so mad at him that she didn't think once before saying yes.
Ashish called the lawyer who informed that the papers would be ready by tomorrow morning. "Avni rest, I'll bring a hot pack to reduce the swelling." He told and she went to her room. He brought a hot water pack and placed it on her cheek carefully. The pain was so searing she screamed. "It's okay. It will be fine." He said caressing it. "Are you going to the office tomorrow Jaan?" Ashish asked. She nodded. She was ready to do anything to keep her mind off him. "Sign the papers before you leave." He said and kissed her forehead and was about to leave. "Where's ma?' Avni asked. Ashish was quick to make wrong decisions. Neela wasn't. And divorce? She needed to approve. "London. Business call." He informed. "She wouldn't approve for divorce ." "The decision is yours Avni. I know you wouldn't want to live your life with a man who puts you into so many troubles. She supports him always no matter what. But this time there's no hidden reason. He's just blabbering stuff. Bad things about you. I really think you should." Ashish suggested. He is right. Neil shouldn't have done this. She nodded and slept.

Neil came out of the shower. He rubbed his head thinking about her. Was I too harsh? Is she..Have I done wrong. But she lied. She meets someone else. What else am I supposed to do? He was thinking when someone else dried his hair. Thinking it was Avni his face lit up with excitement as he looked up. "Avni.." He began but stopped as it was Shweta. "If you're thinking about her just bring her back then." She said. "No." He replied sternly. "She should have come back now. She didn't why shall I ma?" He asked. "It was wrong of you Neil." She reminded him. "You know Ashish's temper." She continued. Neil shooed her away and slept thinking about her
Next morning.
She was getting ready when the doorbell rang. She sighed deeply. She went downstairs. "Avni sign them. He will further take it to Neil." Ashish told. Avni was about to go when her phone buzzed. Kareena. She hated her now. Because of her lie this all was happening. She rejected the call. Her anger took over her again. As she signed the paper and left.
Neil was about to go to the police station when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to find a lawyer standing. "Yes?" He asked. "Mr. Neil Khanna. Your wife has sent these divorce papers. She has signed them. You do it too. And after that the court gives you 6 months to decide. You have to stay together. In this house. Or here. Or buy a new one. Either way." The lawyer informed. Divorce. Av you hate me this much even when the fault was yours. Fine then. He hurriedly signed them. The lawyer went as ge sighed. 6 months. He was not going to pacify her. Again he was about to go when he saw Kareena standing. "Bhai divorce?" She asked, guilt dawning on her. "Yes Kareena. Don't worry. It's bad for the kid. She's deserving right." Neil said. Kareena started to cry and hugged him. "It's all because of me. Your relationship is getting ruined because of me. I tried to apologise but she didn't pick up my call." She said while sobbing. "Apologize? You need not..." "No bhai. I told a lie. Angad really beats me. He was cheating on me. He forced me to lie. He threatened that he would kill me if I told you anything. She was right. I'm so sorry Bhai. I ruined you." She said. Neil suddenly felt empty. He broke apart. It was all his fault he slapped her. She was never going to forgive him. "Bhai please pacify her. You shouldn't have a divorce." Kareena said as if it was needed. He even signed the papers.

"Kareena it's wrong to leave like this." Angad said entering. Neil's blood boiled in anger and he started to beat him. "BECAUSE OF YOU MY WIFE IS UPSET WITH ME." He yelled punching him. He handcuffed him. "I MISUNDERSTOOD HER. I DOUBTED HER. I SLAPPED HER AND THREW HER OUT. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I WONT SPARE YOU." He yelled in his deep voice taking him to police station.
Avni was right yet again.
You are going to pay for this IPS Neil Khanna.