Pacification begins

"PLEASE SAVE ME!" She yelled on the top of her voice. Her legs were dangling loose in the sky as she took hold of the railing from her one hand. If her hand lost its grip, she would be gone. "AVNI!" Neil yelled and went near her. "Please pull me up. I don't want to die Neil. Please." Avni pleaded as her hand was beginning to slip. "Give me your another hand. Avni!" Neil caught her hand as it slipped. Just his hand held her one hand. The rest of her had no support, her legs dangled more loosely than before. "Neil it's hurting!" She spoke. "What?Avni don't worry. Please try to push yourself up." He replied, trying to pick her up. "The bullet wound. Neil it's opening again. Neil please save me!" She begged, crying. "Avni give your other arm. Bring it up." Neil asked, lifting her a bit upwards. Avni tried to lift it but in the attempt the other one slipped. Neil lost his grip from her upper arm. She was about to fall but Neil at the end moment grasped her wrist tightly. "Don't worry I'm there for you!" Neil reassured her while his own mind was scared. She held the railing with great difficulty. "Avni it may hurt, but I have to pull you up." He said. "Please save me! Neil!" She shrieked as he pulled her from her wrist. Avni felt like her hand was getting separated from her arm. "SUPERSTAR!" Ashish shouted and went besides Neil. "Bring her up! I'll hold her." He said. "NO! NEIL!" Avni was yelling. "Avni don't leave the railing." He said and brought her hand closer to the rail. He left it, "NEIL DON'T LEAVE ME!" She yelled. Ashish lifted her from her arms slowly. Neil got hold of her waist and pushed Ashish aside. Ashish looked enraged but didn't protest. Neil finally got her up. AvNeil were so relieved that Neil just crashed to the ground along with her, hugging her. Neil was above her and tucked Avni securely beneath him. She held onto him tightly, while Neil kept one hand on her head and the other at her waist. Both had wrapped their legs around each other's bodies. "I..I was so...sc.scared." Avni murmured while sobbing. "Shhh.. You're safe. Alright? Hm. I. Am there." Neil said. They clung onto each other tightly. "Couldn't you come.." She started but stopped, finally realising that he had done all those pathetic things to her. That he slapped her, doubted her. "Neil please leave me. Get up." She tried to move past his legs. "Jab zaroorat thi to pakadne ko kaha. Ab nahi hai, to chodne ko keh rahi ho. Mai kya karu yaar?( When you needed me, you wanted me to hold you. Now you don't, you're asking me to leave. What shall I do?)" Neil chided her. "When she's asking to let her go, LISTEN TO HER!" Ashish said. "Ek second Sasur Ji, don't interfere, it's between us." Neil said and held her again. "Who are you to say? You aren't even allowed here! You're divorced." Ashish said. "Avni just explain it to him. Or ask him to remain quiet. I wanted to talk to you." "Thanks for your favour damaad ji." Ashish interrupted. "AREY YAAR! TAB SE BOL RAHA HUN. UMAR KA LIHAAZ KAR RAHA HUN. JUST SHUT UP! HUM DONO KI LADAYI MEIN HUMSE ZYADA AAP INTERFERE KAR RAHE HO!" Neil yelled and Ashish huffed. "thanks for helping me. But you should go." She said looking the other way. "No. Not done Avni. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done it on your birthday.." He said looking down. "What do you mean?" She asked confusingly. "It was your birthday that day Avni. We planned so many things and then mid of the day this fiasco happened. You're so engrossed in work, you don't even remember your day." He replied. "ENOUGH OF IT! GET OUT!" Ashish exploded and dragged Neil. "Av please stop him yaar. Sasur ji please." Neil tried to say but she didn't react. Neil was dragged out by him.
Next Morning.
The doorbell rang early. Avni looked confusingly. She bandaged her wound quickly and was about to open it but her dad did so first.
"Kyu Sasur Ji? Swaagat nahi karoge apne damad ka?"

Hola!
Do vote.