Clues Cracked.

Neil was searching on his laptop for every solution he could find but all attempts were fruitless. "Tillu what are you doing?" Shweta inquired while entering his room with a cup in her hand. Seeing her son so deeply engrossed in work made her heart melt and she sat besides him. He didn't realize her presence. Shweta put her hand on his shoulder which made him shudder. He looked beside and said "Mom you? You nearly freaked me out." "Any progress?" She asked while caressing his hair. "No. Nothing. From where does she obtain such a working brain? I seriously can't find anything mom. Any from your side?" He asked with eager eyes. Shweta shook her head slightly. "I..I thought this would help you." She said while handing him the cup of coffee. ''Thanks mom. But would this really help?" He asked unsure but was smiling internally at this sweet gesture of hers. For the first time someone was talking nicely to him in this home. "Maybe. But I want to tell something. Maybe that could work." Neil looked up. "Hm?" He asked. "Search for synonyms. Then relate. I wanted to try it myself but thought I'd tell you first." She said hesitantly and saw his face. Dull. She sighed. Maybe her idea won't work. Suddenly his face lit up and he started jumping like a lunatic. "Mom why didn't I think of it earlier? Silly me. Let's get to work now!" He said while opening his laptop again. "Okay so first was Earth." Saying this he searched for synonyms looking separate meanings for each. None could define a person. Finally they both reached a word. "Gaia?" Neil asked. "Just look for it." Shweta said while snatching the laptop out of his hands. They searched for it. "Neil it's a synonym used by Greeks for mom. Could she mean a mom?" "Yes!" Excitement brewed again. But this time it was not going to be busted. "So if lightning and Earth are related and Earth is mom-" Neil began but was cut off by Shweta "Then Earth is Ragini Pandit." Shweta finished for him. "Yeah! This completely makes sense. Also she's in the jail with her." He said with excitement but was soon scared with the thought what she might be going through. "She'll be fine." Shweta said politely. "Taking the same way, Sky was called Oceanus meaning the dad of the Titans." Prakash said while entering along with Bebe. "Could she mean Vidyut's dad?" Shweta asked. "But how does she know about him? He died very long ago when she was not here. She was in Delhi that time." Neil said. "How did he die?" Bebe asked. "He was murdered. By Pandit. That's why-" Neil stopped midway as he soon realised something. Earth wanted revenge from the sky for drying her. So she sent lightning. It covered it completely. The storm. Neil what if,what if he was killed by Vidyut? That's what she wanted to tell me. Yes!
"That's why what ?" Prakash asked.
"No. Pandit was arrested on wrong charges. Vidyut murdered him. That's what she said on the clues. " He said. The mystery slowly unwinding itself. "But how will this prove her innocent?" Shweta asked. "Neil the recording of his voice can only do it." She continued. "How do you know?" Neil asked flabbergasted. "Dd. Neil why are you hiding it?" She replied. "Mom because he was here." He snapped. "So is he not here now?" Bebe asked. "He fled." "So if we tell it now, Ragini would be also not be released. And Vidyut added a new reason to arrest him. He shot her. " Prakash said. "So the mystery is finally resolved." He continued. "No. Not yet." Neil said while thinking the last few lines. "Neil I thought you might have worked it out." Bebe said. "It means you. You think she started loving you again. No she still hates you. Fire and water don't go well together. Your name's literal meaning is water." The colour on his face flushed. His phone rang. The caller ID showed Dd. "Hel..hello?" "Sir Vidyut has been caught. He was near the city border." He replied. Neil quickly cut the call. "He has been caught. She will be out really soon." He replied to his family's question marks. The family sighed with relief. "There is something I want to tell." He said. The family nodded. "He's alive." He Continued. "Who?" They asked. His reply shook them completely. He burst in tears and broke down. "I will succeed in saving her from Vidyut. What about him? I don't know what to do." He said while sobbing. "For the time being,release her. That's the best we can do. For now." Shweta said while composing him. Neil nodded and went away leaving them all thinking about what will happen next.