Ch 2- Blood

*kring kring kring*

Gun slowly opened his eyes, he glanced at the digital clock beside his bed. It's already 8:00 and he had to be at the office by 9, he has a 30-minute travel from home to work, that is when there is no traffic.

He opened his phone and saw a message from the company "Mr. Siwat's assistant had resigned, we are assigning you to be his assistant since this is a sudden announcement, just come at 9:30 he won't be here until 10"

Gun hurriedly complied with the instructions.

He faced the mirror and fixed his hair along with his tie. His long sleeve white polo complimented his slender body. He put on his black coat and his slender fingers had buttoned it. He looks as handsome as ever.

As he enters the office, a loud voice greets him.

"Mr. Napat! Please come with me. Tomorrow you need to be here at 7:30 so you can fix the CEO's desk, clean his office, and also... Prepare his bed" The employee pauses "that bed is so important for him..." She says in an almost whispering voice "I'm sure the CEO will explain everything to you later" she smiles "Then I'll leave you here. I've already cleaned up since I know you can't make it. Just wait for him here."

The door squeaked and the CEO had gone inside.

"How old are you?" The CEO didn't even look at him

"24 sir..."

"Then I'm younger. I'm 21 And you can just call me Mark"

"I can't do that sir, you're still the CEO"

Mark looks at Gun

"My assistant doesn't have to comply to company rules, what you follow is my rules. You can go to the office anytime, just be sure that you have cleaned here and prepared my bed 15 minutes before I get here."

"Krab, I'll take note of that"

"Then, do you know how to prepare my bed?"

"I don't, sir"

"Then follow me" Mark led Gun to a room inside his office, he went beside a bed and touched a button

"Just push this 15 minutes before I get here. I should actually be sleeping now"

Mark took off his suit, his tie, and unbuttoned a few from his polo. He glanced at the back and asks "What's your surname?"

"Napat... Sir"

Mark stopped unbuttoning his polo and faced Gun

"How old were you again?"

"24 krab"

Mark started to unbutton his polo again revealing his prominent collar bones, then revealing his six-pack abs.

His body suddenly hugged Gun and started to nuzzle his nose in Gun's neck.

Gun started to push mark but Mark was much more powerful.

"Stay still!"

Gun stood still.

"That's why I don't see that look in his eyes" Mark thoughts to himself

"Can you smell my blood?"

Gun unexpectedly closed his eyes and said "Yours smell like candy, sweet"

Mark chuckles "You don't even know your real identity"

"What do you mean, sir?" Gun tries to grasp the situation.