Ch 6- Bite me

So hey guys, been talkative in chapters. So I decided to join the spoken word poetry contest, elimination is on Tuesday, December 4 and finals will be the next day, Pleaseeeee pray for me that I get to the finals and win, even just the 3rd place. And this is for this weeks update, I think I'm gonna get busy like hell this week. Love you guyssss pleaseeee pray for me huhu and... You guys got some questions? Suggestions? Or how you think the next chapter will go? Want to do a Q&A with the characters or me? Tell meeeeeee, hehe, your opinions matter❤️
--------------------------

9:00 pm Siwat Residence

Three soft knocks surrounded the wooden door.

"Sir, you were looking for me?" Gun quickly muffles not even looking up at Mark.

"I was, come in" 

Gun came in and shut the door. He proceeded to follow Mark to his cellar.

"Soon, it'll be the full moon. I was just worried."

Gun was just looking down the whole time, not looking up.

Mark notices as he puts his fingers on Gun's chin and leading Gun's eyes to meet his.

"Look at me" he orders softly "If your parents won't tell you then you have no one to take care of you during the full moon, let me," Mark says lovingly.

Gun's eyes lit up, his lips curled into a smile. "Thank you, sir" Mark pecks Gun's lips abruptly "Don't call me sir" Mark pulls away an grabs a bottle of wine.

"I brewed all the wines in this cellar" Mark smirks proudly.

"You must be kidding, they all have brands on them" Gun giggles a bit, shocked he dropped honorifics. His hands clasped together bowing as he says sorry.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm still younger" Gun smiles with ease.

"Going back, I own these brands," Mark says he slides his fingers smoothly on the bottle of wine he was holding.

"Let's drink tonight" Mark offers.

"Why? Got some problem?"

"Nothing just wanted to drink with you tonight"

"But I still don't know why you called me here"

"This is the reason" He points to the bottle of wine.

"Okay..."

Mark led Gun to the living room but decided that they'd just drink around the pool.

Gun noticed the lights, some fairy lights making the pool glow.

"I didn't know you'd be decorating your pool like this" Gun says with an innocent smile on his face.

"This is so different from my room," Mark says he plays with the ring on his left hand.

"C'mon let's drink" Mark again offers as they both sat beside on a platform inside the pool.

Their glasses clinked as Mark starts up a conversation.

"So, why did you go to the office at 3 am?"

"I- uh..." Mark stops Gun.

"Enough, you need blood don't you?"

"I- I do..." Gun says as he plays his foot on the pool water while splashing some on his shirt

Mark tilted his head revealing his soft white neck.

"Bite me." Mark orders.

"But... I need human blood"

"You can also drink my blood, no one knows, but my blood is costumed for vampires like you"

"A-are you sure...?"

"Yes, I am"

"Now, Bite me" Mark orders one more time, now looking much more serious.

Gun then proceeded on, sucking his bosses blood.