Ch 16- YHTMMLT 2

So in everything that I have written, this is actually the first ever first person point of view, it has always been third person. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys because this my first time writting one like this.
If you want to get to know me or anything, follow me on my instagram or twitter its @Kwhamrak. Thank you guys so much for the 9k reads, let's continue to grow!
--------------------------------------
Axel's POV

I was laying down on my hospital bed. The smell of strong disinfectants lingered around my room. You know, the typical hospital smell.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking for a few times to adjust my sight. Everything was a bit blurry until my sight finally adjusted. I looked trough my room to find my mother's head on my bed while she was sitting on a chair. She looked peacefully asleep that's why I didn't bother waking her up.

A nurse knocked on my door and went in, she smiled at me innocently, with all the strength I've got I sat up on my own. The nurse ran to me, she assisted me and said a few words.

Mother woke up and looked at me "You're awake?!" she went a bit frantic. I breathe out a laugh "Yes mom, I am awake"

She stood up and hugged me tight, she held both my cheeks with a few droplets of tears on her rosy red cheeks "I was so worried about you!"

The nurse cleared her thorat, breaking our Mother-Son moment. "He can be discharged in the afternoon after a few more tests"

Mother noded with a smile on her face. "Thank you" Is all I can say with a smile. The nurse left the room and my mother cried and cried.

"Who could've done that to you? I swear, I'll get him! I'll make him pay!"

"Woah woah woah mom, didn't know you had that side" I laughed, her eyes glared at me "You're the happiness I can't just let go of so don't make me worried" she stutters at the last part because of her crying.

I raised my hand out to her face and wiped away her tears from her hazel brown eyes.

"Mom, I'm thirsty. Can you get me something to drink and something to eat as well?" I smiled at her, showing her my puppy eyes so she'd soften a little bit. "Of course I can" She smiles as she ruffles my hair. She went out and the door closed with a not so loud slam.

Just a few seconds after mom left someone knocked on my door, "that was fast mom, why knock just come in!" I shouted from the inside.

My eyes widened at the sight of the person who went in. All black, black shoes, pants, cap, shirt, everything about him... Except, his eyes. They were pure.

He walked slowly to my bed, "The leader of the Spades mafia wants you and your mother killed or atleast brought to him alive for torture"

He says not looking me in the face. Why, why of all times would he show up now? I mean, I was so worried about him. Why did he suddenly leave camp for our and dad's gang's joint training.

"Hey, Damon. Look at me" he doesn't look at me, I was so frustrated. "I said look at me!" I didn't mean to shout but finally he looked at me. I held his face with my right hand, brushing my thumb over his left cheek.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, Axel. Forget it" He stood up and went near to my IV line "I'll be injecting something here, in a few minutes you'll be paralysed, so before I go I'm going to call the doctor, get enought time to save you" he frowned
"Sorry, you had to meet me like this"

I trusted his words, and so he did what he said. He went out the room trough the window, we were at the 14th floor I don't know how he's going to get down but he's Damon, I trust him.

And so, he was gone. My body, I didn't feel it. The whites on my eyes are the only thing you can see, I started shaking and then doctors started coming in. Everything was frantic but all I could think of was why he did it.