Ch 8- Feelings

"Ai'Lay! I'm home!" Gun shouts as he puts down his laptop bag on the couch and searches for water in the fridge.

"P'Gunnnn!" Lay shouts as she runs through the stairs.

"Sit down," Gun says seriously.

Lay's eyes were scared, frightened even. Gun hasn't been like that for years.

"I-I'm sorry about what happened, I shouldn't have gone to your office," Lay says sincerely.

"That's not what I was going to talk about," Gun says as he puts down his glass of water and faces Lay.

"I-is it fine to be kissing someone occasionally? Being sweet? Being jealous? Making your heart flutter? When in fact they're not in a relationship...?" Gun asks seriously.

"It's not fine P'Gun. Take it from P'Plan. Never settle for a not-labeled relationship"

Gun slumps down his chair and turns his gaze to the glass of water.

"You better ask him P'Gun or else, you'll be the one hurting in the end"

"She's right P'" a sudden voice coming from upstairs began to surround the kitchen.

"P'Plan!! You were listening?!" Lay furiously shouts.

"I couldn't help it! You mentioned my name!" Plan shouts back.

"Enough you two! Just this once, will you please, please, please! Stop fighting?!" Gun shouts as he tries to stop the two.

Plan sits down with Gun as he rests his arms on the table.

"P' if you like the guy, ask him. Don't drag it out too long and hurt yourself."

"This little monkey is right P'" Lay adds up referring to Plan.

"Thank you, you two. Seriously."

"It's fine P' you've become a family to us now," Plan says as he hugs Gun's shoulder.

"T-too much skinship Ai'Plan..."

"Kotod na P' just wanted to let you feel that you are worth it, so much more than what he makes you feel"

"Thank you, Ai'Plan. Now get your hands off of my shoulder..."

Plan raises both hands up in defeat. Lay giggles.

"What are you laughing at Ai'Lay!" Plan shouts with his eyes looking furious.

"N-nothing P'" she laughs more "It's just that we guys have been together for years and you're still afraid of P'Gun?"

"He's a vampire for Pete's sake! And I'm just a mere human being"

Gun smacks Plan at the back of his head. Plan scratches the spot in pain "Oiii P'! What are you doing?! I was just saying the truth!"

"I know! But you shouldn't be announcing that I'm a vampire" Gun whispers the last word.

"O... Kotod na P'" Plan smiles and shrugs it off.

"Now you two need to sleep, you guys got early work tomorrow."

"Krab P'"

"Goodnight na kha"

Gun sits down, his face filled with confusion and sadness.

"What am I going to do?" He shouts as he scratches his nape slightly.