Ch 21- Rusted

Errors ahead! I've been busy with research, project, and school campaign, and my writer's block got worse. Ya'll, I'm sorry that it took so long.
-----------------------
I looked at Rage straight into the eyes, blood rushed in my system. "Ai'Rage! You'll pay for what you did!"

I ran towards Rage, flying through the air as I raised my leg to kick him. His servants soon pointed their guns and knives towards me. I don't care what happens. If I die, I die for my love.

My feet touched his dirty clothes and he flew. I fought, and I fought. I was outnumbered but there was no room to be hopeless.

I stood in the middle as I was surrounded by his men. "Mark, stop it. You won't win" He told me while his breath hitched from the kick. I stumbled as sweat continued to run on my face that was tinged red from the heat.

"Why would I stop after what you did to my lovely wife?" I smirked, hoping he'd be provoked. But he smirked back at me "Your wife was really pretty" he made sure to emphasis the words 'really pretty' to make me aggravated.

I laughed, "Of course, my wife is lovely, pretty, and everything else. That's why he's mine" I stopped and looked at him from head to toe, "Are you not that good looking enough to be considered by such a lovely spouse? Or are you just a huge dickhead and asshole that you don't deserve that much love?"

He clenched his fists, and anger pooled down from his eyes. He bit down on his lips hard, making it bleed as if he was trying not to cry.

"Rage, I'm going to kill you!" I ran towards him as fast as I could, making sure to jump on the chair as I flew to kick his face harder so he'd be knocked out. Again, I was outnumbered. I thought it would be the end of me as soon as Rage closed his eyes, his men surrounded me with knives and guns on their hands, I was just waiting for them to pull the trigger, but I guess god, if there is any, still wanted me to live.

"Hands in the air!" A handful of people rushed through the door, making Rage's men shake. They dropped their weapons and a lady officer came walking towards me.

"Officer Chu, Ms. Wang sent us here" she reached out her hand, asking me to shake it. But my shoulder got dislocated even though I did not fought that hard. So I just looked at it, appearing cold and arrogant.

"Well, I see you have a shoulder dislocation. Let's get you fixed"

I rushed, following her back "How did you know?" I ask.

"I'm a vampire, just like you. But, I'm kind of a doctor you know. Like a walking x-ray machine, something like that"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I'm kind of a bit rusted since Ms. Wang has not sent us out to stuff like this in a long time"

I continued to follow her, my eyes could not believe what it saw. A woman, a vampire that has such abilities.