Ch 19- Hostage

So forgive me for errors and yeah, the "not good enough" writing. I wrote this at like 5am, and I had my first sleep for the day at 6am so... Hehe. Forgive me for errors. Love ya'll.
----------------------
Mark's POV

I know its a jerk move but I had not called Gun ever since the incident. Everything was just so hectic. Now that everything else is in place, in order. I'm going to bring back what's mine.

Caroline and Axel are in a safe house, somewhere far where they can pretend they're dead, and everyone knows that Gun's affiliated with me. For fucks sake, I rushed to get my coat and keys. As I stepped on the balcony I heard thunder roar and it was already raining heavily.

It reminded me of that day, the day I said I love you to him, the day we were soaking wet but the warmth of his kiss engulfed me heat. I did not care about the heavy rain and started to run towards my car. As soon as I sat, I took out my phone and messaged him.

"Wait for me" I could only type those 3 words as I wanted to hurry more. Something inside me didn't feel right. I felt fear, sadness and anger. Nonetheless, I drove as fast as I could. Thunder roared again, over and over again.

I reached his house and got out, I was wearing a black coat and a black hat, it was also raining heavy which scared me more. It was like a scene from a movie before a murder would happen.

"Gun, open the door" I shout, but no one answers. I shouted a few more times but no one answered. I called one more time and saw a figure leaving outside of the house.

I saw his figure was similar to Gun so my heart rested. I could only see the feint outlines of his body, no lights were on which made me wonder.

"What took you so long?" I ask.

"Mark, me, Lay, and Plan..." We were already soaking wet, I held his arm signaling him to come inside with me. But, he moved his eyes, pointing at the house.

"We're held hostage" he says, it was much silent than a whisper. Then, thunder roared again.

"How long now?" I ask.

"The whole day, they were waiting for you" his eyes waver.

I saw a man come out and I immediately removed my hand from his arms and quickly hid.

"Hey! You've been gone out for too long!" I heared the man shout. His voice, it sounded familiar.

"Uh, I-it was just mail" I saw the man grab Gun by the hair as he said the words "Don't lie to me"