Ch 28- Blood and Fangs

Sorry for the errors ahead that you may encounter!
----------------------------
"Caroline" I whisper, hiding behind the dumps. The alley I'm at was lit dimly, your typical fight scene. Only one thing was different though, we didn't come for the purpose of just breaking a few bones, but to end lives.

"Nox will be coming at twenty-three hundred. Their buyer will be here by that time, keep the buyer safe and wipe out all of Nox!"

I missed his voice– Mark's. My heart pounded so hard, wondering if I'll ever be alive after this. Blood will drip and become an ocean. Their bodies will become horrendous displays.

"I love you" I tell him through the earpiece, not knowing if it will be the last time I tell him.

The blood moon showed as the clouds left its orbit. The redness overshadowed the alley, lighting it up like blood pool.

"Gun, I love you too" it put me at ease, atleast for a little.

"So chessy" Caroline says on the other line, teasing the both of us.

The color of my eyes changed to red ad the moon became fuller. My fangs showed and my body lusted for blood, any sort. I waited in position, a heavy metal gun in my hands, waiting to burn as I shoot bullets to their bodies.

"Target coming in. I repeat, target coming in"

Everyone got into their positions, I tell Mark an I love you one more time.

Everything went back to me, at this moment I remembered everything I needed to remember. I smiled at the thought of everything that has ever happened to us.

I was dazed in memories that I didn't even hear Caroline and Mark calling me throigh the earpiece. I got back to my sense when a bullet was shot, an inch close to my foot. I looked at the direction, and it was not near from where I was standing. A sniper? But we didn't...

"Target's men are here! I repeat, target's men are here!"

Everything went chaotic, bullet flew throu the air as if it was rain.

"Gun!" Mark calls me with so much worry in his tone.

"I'm fine, they have a sniper in position. Lay low!"

A vehicle reeves close, and tail lights lit up the dimly lit alley way.

Nox came down of the car, wearing his matte black tuxedo, a gun on his left hand. His eyes had turned black.

Nox, he was a different kind of vampire from the start. Someone more powerful. Someone, who can pnly be killed by a mixed human. He was brave to keep Rage, knowing what Rage can do if he knew what would kill Nox.