Ch 9- Leave

"Can you come over?" Gun says to the phone with a sad drunken tone.

"What happened?" Mark on the other line replies.

"Nothing just wanted to drink" he giggles a bit.

"Then, send me your location."

"Okay krab"

2 knocks unto the door and Gun already opened it.

"Oho, my dear boss," Gun says with a drunken tone while leaning unto Mark.

"Tell me, what happened that you're being like this?" 

"You wanna know? Really?" Gun says while raising a brow. 

Mark assists Gun inside the house and sat Gun beside the pool. Gun throws some pebbles unto the pool as he rests his head on Mark's shoulder. 

"So, what is it?" Mark asks

"I- I don't even know how to start this... I can't even look at you in the eyes while talking..." Mark ruffles Gun's hair as he smiles. 

"Just talk, let it flow" Mark chuckles.

"So here it goes..." Gun swallows his saliva and starts to open his mouth, it was then that Mark kisses Gun, softly. 

"You're too nervous, what is it?" Mark says as he looks into Gun's eyes, he smiles. 

"I- I like you..." Gun abruptly says as he pulls away from mark's hold of his face. Mark couldn't speak and instead, his eyes were filled with guilt, it shouldn't have been like that. 

"But you don't like me back, don't you? Because I'm a man, all you needed was my body not my heart" Gun with tears in his eyes says.

"I-It's not that..." Mark says as he reaches out his hand to caress Gun's face and hold Gun's hand. Gun refuses to give in, alcohol mixed with high emotions. Gun stood up, with a bit dizziness he still managed to stand up and shout at Mark. 

"Stop fooling with me already! If you don't like me, then don't! Leave! right now! Leave!"

"B-but Gun, you can't manage yourself." Mark stands up and tries to assist Gun.

Gun pushes Mark away and continues to shout "I. CAN. MANAGE. MYSELF! Besides I have Ai'Plan and Ai'Lay with me, I don't need you here! So Leave!"

"But Gun--"

"I told you to leave, didn't I? Stop playing with me already!"

With guilt and sadness filling up Mark's eyes he leaves, he looks back at Gun who sat back down quietly and started to gulp down a bottle of liquor.  

"I really shouldn't have done that, even a vampire has his own chest of guilt," Mark says to himself. On his way out he meets Ai'Plan who is rushing to take care of Gun. 

"Plan, right?" Plan nods "Take care of him for me, thank you, in advance" 

"I'll take care of him, you take care of yourself!" Plan says with an angry-toned voice. Plan then runs fast to Gun and hugs him.