Ch 30- I Love You, Forever.

My feet staggered for a bit, my knees felt week. The white suit hugging my body felt more like a dream than it'll ever be. Seeing my soon to be husband standing by the altar, it all just begged me to believe that it was real.

The sudden breeze and the smell of the clear, blue ocean made me realize– it is real. And nothing more will be able to take us apart. To break me, to break him, to break us.

Taking small steps so I avoid completely tripping over my feet, I arrived infront of him, the man I love. And infront of our whole family, everyone that we love, Mark and Gun has wedded.

It was finally recession, I looked at my husband as we walk, waving our hands to the people who smiled at us proudly. Tears in everyone's eyes, specially our son's, Axel, and his boyfriend, Cadmus.

"You still haven't told me what happened during our ambush with Nox" I wishper to him through my teeth.

"Can we do it another time?" He answers me with a whisper.

"I'm dead curious right now" I smile as petals were thrown over us and camera shutters sounds, but not letting the curiosity slip out off my mind.

"Fine" He laughs, beautifully. He was happy, and I can't believe he's happy with me.

He told me the story, "Nox at that time, was a hologram." I looked at him in confusion.

"Before you get anymore confused, Nox was already dead before the ambush. We caught him before that."

"But why did you do that? I mean, why did we go through with the ambush? Why was a freaking sword pointed at me?!"

I was so confused I almost shouted, I was breathless and barely had the capacity to actually hear our families laughing together and taking photos. Did I just marry a man who would probably lie to me casually?

"Babe, baby, calm down. Breathe." Mark does a breathing exercise– inhale and exhale. I followed how he breathed and soon I calmed down.

"I asked Caroline for a great proposal plan, we were brain storming even before the kidnapping and hostage accident"

"And you really wanted to propose to me in a black, low lit alley with dead bodies around? With an actual sword pointed to my neck?"

"Well, we were going to cut your neck off if you said no, so..." He chuckles, and looks the other way. I punch his chest lightly, and smiled at him.

"I would've never said no" I replied, not erasing the wide grin on my face.

"I wanted to marry you the very day we wiped out Nox' clan, but I couldn't just do that. So I proposed to you in a way of how a mafia would do it"

"You're silly, who proposes while there's dead bodies laying around?!"

"Me?" he raises his shoulder and smiles at me.

"I love you" He cups my face.

"Forever" I smiled, closed my eyes and put our foreheads together, then intertwining our lips– passionately.

                       The End