Ch 4- Jerk

Sorry about the very late update. This is supposed to be last weeks update, sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'm still loaded with works from my personal life(I'm dying for a rest) I don't think I can publish this weeks chapter(please forgive meee😫) please, continue to wait and support even though sometimes, I may not follow the schedule. Love ya'll
---------------------------------

"Mr. Siwat, here are all the documents you'd need for today's meeting" Gun lays down 4 folders with different colors.

"The meeting is at 4:00 pm"

Mark got a folder and read it. He didn't even look at Gun leaving.

"Sir, the meeting is at 5 minutes"

Mark stood up and got his coat from the rack, he wore it and buttoned it. Gun was left amazed by how perfect Mr. Siwat looked like.

"Hey, aren't you going to the meeting?" Mark pats Gun on the shoulder.

"Oi Gun! You like girls!" He says as he tries to convince himself.

"So? Do we have a deal?" Mark utters, seriously.

"Yes," the other guy in a vintage suit said as they both shook hands. "Let's schedule the contract signing for next week, shall we?" The other guy in a blue suit says. Mark smiles.

-at the CEO's office-

"Hey, can you get wine in the cellar?"

"Which one sir?"

"The oldest one, it's best for celebrating this event"

Gun got back with a 50-year-old wine in his hand.

"It's not that old yet sir, but I guarantee, it's one of the best."

"Then let's drink, shall we?"

"I can't drink with the CEO"

"Remember? You follow the rules I make for you."

Mark put his hand in his pocket and leaned in the table, he sipped the wine and looked at Gun. "Aren't you drinking?"

Gun raised his glass and drank it one shot.

"Oi, slow down." Mark takes his hand out of his pocket and puts down his glass. He walks up to Gun and starts to lean forward "your gaze tell me you're drunk"

Mark was stepping away when Gun pulled his tie and kissed him, Mark was so shocked he couldn't even move.

"You're drunk," Mark says.

"I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

Mark suddenly kissed back and they were both horny that night, unexpectedly.

Mark started to get hard along with Gun. Gun's moans under their kisses were like music.

"I won't do you. I'm not yet that big of a jerk." Mark hisses.

Nothing happened except for them using their hands on each other to make them cum.

Morning came, Gun was dumbfounded. As he sits up, memories of last night popped up.

He punches Mark lightly as he rustles in the bed in the special room in Mark's office. Mark suddenly wakes up.

"Why didn't you stop me last night?!"

"I couldn't stop myself too, how else would I stop you?!"

"Jerk" Gun hisses