Ch 10- Little Child (Part 1)

Company, 12:30 pm

"Gun, you want to go to lunch with me?" Asked Mark.

"It'll be inappropriate for people to see me eating with my boss and of course, it'll be inappropriate for you because you know" Gun continues on with his work.

"Just... This once... Please?" Mark pleads.

"Just this once?" Gun raises a brow.

"Yes"

"Your treat?"

"Yep"

"Then, where are we eating?"

"Your choice, you can pick even the most expensive restaurant"

"The restaurant I want to eat at needs a reservation first"

"What restaurant is it?" Mark asks as he leans on Gun's desk.

"Amore" Mark smiles.

"Let's just go. You can go to the car first"

"Then I'll go now." Gun stood up and walked away. He glanced back a bit. "What is he thinking? Inviting me to lunch all of a sudden"

"Praew, can I reserve the whole restaurant right now? On double price"

"Why? Why the whole restaurant?"

"Just... Just do it. How much is it?"

"Well you've got lots of money to spend, it's not too much. 700,000 baht. I'll take off the 300,000 and I won't give it you double the price, just the same price 'cause you're my friend and the person you're bringing, I'm sure he' special"

"Thank you, Praew"

"No problem"

*

"Gun, we're here" Gun looks out the window.

"Why are there no customers? And how can you get a reservation that fast?"

"The owner of this place is my friend. And I reserved the whole restaurant just for you"

"Seriously, what are you trying to do?"

"Win you back?" Mark smirks.

They both got inside the restaurant and sat at a table in the middle of the restaurant, Praew greeted them with a smile.

"Give us the best you have here" Mark smiles. "Of course, only the best can be served for you" Praew teases.

"Gun I, I really have something to confess," He says while the waiter pours them some wine. Gun sips the wine and asks.

"What is it?"

"I-I like, no... I-I love--" Marks confession was cut off when a 13-year-old boy approached Mark.

"Hi, my mom showed me a picture of you, always. She told me you're my dad... " Mark looked at Gun and Gun showed a face of disbelief.

A woman approached the kid and faced him to her.

"My dear, I know you're already 13 but don't get me worried again."

"I won't, mom" The boy smiled innocently.

"Caroline Wang. .." Mark stood up, both he and Caroline were shocked.

"Is he... Really mine?"

"Y-yes..."

------------------------

So... The kid is 13 and Mark is 21. Mark is a vampire so basically, 21 isn't his real age. Please don't be confused.