Ch 7- Again

So hey guys,  I didn't win the competion...  Sadly and one more thing.  Updating chapters would be a lot harder because my phone broke and I don't really feel comfortable using a computer when writing.  I hope you guys can understand.  I'm using my dad's phone so...  Thanks for waiting u guyssssss ❤
---------------------------------------

3 months later, the full moon had passed.

"Gun, can you please come to my house again?" Mark asks as he was signing a few papers, not even looking Gun in the eyes while asking.

"Sure krab"

"You may now leave"

"P' Gun!" A sudden sweet, lovely voice shouted.

Mark heard it from his office, he stood up from his desk and peaked through his window through the black blinds.

He saw Gun with a girl, quite tall, wearing glasses with a beautiful smile. The girl was smiling at Gun while hugging him.

Mark's eyes turned into furious ones.

"Ai'Lay what are you doing here?" Gun whisper- shouted.

"I miss you P'Gun" Lay coos.

"I-I know... I miss you too but I'm--"

Gun was cut off when Mark suddenly went out of his office, Gun pushed Lay away slightly.

"S-Sir..."

"Come into my office, again!" Mark kind of shouts. Both Lay and Gun were shocked but Gun was scared. More than scared.

Gun held Lay's shoulder and bid goodbye "I-I'll see you at home" Gun quickly followed Mark.

"I-I'm sorry, she's my--"

Gun was then again cut off.

"Don't bring your girlfriend here again!" Mark shouted.

"I was going to say she's not my girlfriend. Now you're angry!"  Gun says underneath his voice.

"What was that?!" Mark says as he sits down on his chair.

"Nothing, I won't do it again."

"You better not"

"I'm gay you dumbass" Gun says underneath his voice again.

"I heard that"

"W-which part?!"

"The dumbass part"

Gun gasped and bowed "I'm sorry" Mark didn't look at him. Gun knelt down "I'm truly sorry"

"What are you doing?" Still not looking at Gun.

"Saying sorry"

Mark stands up and kneels down to Gun's height, facing him, locking both of their eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry. I was at wrong--"

Gun cut off Mark as he says "No, I'm at wrong here."

"Stop it, Gun."

Gun was going to say something else when Mark suddenly kisses him. Gun was so shocked he didn't give back the kisses. Not so long, those rough kisses turned passionate as Gun returns them.

Mark licks Gun's lips asking for entrance. Gun didn't give in, not until a few more kisses passed.

Their tongues danced swiftly in each other mouths. Light moans underneath their breaths. Gun's hands moved from his laps to Mark's chest and the other caressing Mark's face.

They both pulled away, gasping for air, locking their eyes. Mark holds Gun's hand on his face to feel how hot he felt.

Mark pecks Gun's lips one more time.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself," Mark says apologetically.

"I couldn't either," Gun says honestly.