Ch 12- 4 Years Later

It's the last quarter of our school and unlike other quarters there are so much more works, I'm really really sorry that I just published this chapter, I really am. And I'm sorry if I can't meet your expectations about the time and content of the chapters published and will be published. Our school ends on April 5th hopefully after that I'll get back on the schedule and if I can't I'm really sorry. Please do enjoy this chapter.
With lots of love
                           -__un_known__
-------------------------------------------

"Dad, why don't you ask him out?" Axel asks.

"Because..." Mark walks around and continues "I'm not brave enough"
He gives a tired smile.

"What? You're like the top Vampire-leader-mafia thing you know. And you're not even brave enough to tell him you like him?"

"Will you accept me liking another man?" Mark asks.

"I would," Axel smiles "Because you know, dad, I'm just like you"

"Well here's the story" Mark leads Axel to sit down on the court, Mark smiles as Axel plays with the basketball.

"I was a jerk to him. I kept on using him and his body. I didn't care about his feelings. He called me, drunk" Mark says with a guilty voice then continues, "He told me to leave, it felt like he was so hurt. The day you met me, at the restaurant" they both smile. "Was also the day I was about to confess my feelings but then, you came to me. You little rascal" They both giggle.

"Did I ruin the mood? I was so straight forward then" Axel chuckles.

"I was bummed out a bit but then, I knew the truth about you. It was also the happiest day of my life." Mark smiles.

"So, what do you plan on doing, dad? I want you to be happy, even if it's not with mom, besides," Axel leans in closer to Mark's ears and whispers "Mom's a lesbian or a bisexual... I don't really know but I do know that you're interested in guys so..." Axel gave Mark a teasing look.

"Hey! And what do you mean by you're the same as me? Huh?"

"Well, dad... There's this guy at training... He's also a vampire and he's also a member of your mafia..." Axel hides his face.

"What's his name?! I need to know who's this guy that's making my boy shy like this" Mark teases Axel.

"C'mon dad, stop it!" They both laugh.

Spades headquarters

"I need you to find them" a deep, husky but sexy voice utters.

"This woman and her son

"This woman and her son. She's Caroline Wang, daughter of the leader of Zechariah Gang, also its heires. And that's Axel Wang, son of Caroline and Mark, Mark is the son of an heir to the Zephyr Gang."

"Do we bring them here alive, sir?"

"Dead or alive, I want them here! But it's better if they're alive, that way I can torture them!" The mysterious boss gives an evil laugh.