chapter twenty three

Friday 8:34am

hoseok: :-)?

Her POV

"Crap." I worded out as I get awoken by my phone's buzzing.

Ara was still asleep, but I didn't know what to do or what to say back to Hoseok so I had to wake her up with a pillow up on her face.

"AhH, what what?" She fumbles away from the pillow, finally waking up.

"I didn't know you sent Ho- um one of my contacts a picture of me with no context. Why did you do that?"

"We were prank calling and texting people through our contacts right?"

"Yeah."

"I saw the contact name Hoseok then wondered who it was since I only know him as the main dancer for BTS."

"Well."

"Well?"

I hesitated to tell her the truth, because for two reasons. One, I don't know if she's trustworthy yet since we started becoming friends since last night. Two, she might probably tell everyone about it if she knew.

"It's him."

"Him? W-Wha him? You mean, it's actually Jung Hoseok from BTS?"

"Yea-"

"Holy sHiT, how?"

"Well long story bu-"

Then, she fainted.

•••

Ara's POV

"Oh my god are you alright Ara?"

"What happened."

"You fainted."

"Oh yeah, I tend to do that."

Hyejin tries not to laugh at my joke, covering her mouth with her hand, but her eyes were obviously smiling. I asked her more about how she knew Hoseok, she seemed tensed and didn't quite answer me.

"I-It's a long story, but somehow I just befriended him online and we exchanged numbers."

"Damn, maybe Shawn Mendes should hit me up too." I joked.

We both laughed it off, in which that moment simply made me realised that Hyejin was such a fun person. No matter who she was related to, it seems as if she was never blood related to Soo Jisoo.

"So..no one knows about this?"

"No, but just you."

"Oh."

Friday 10:30am

you: howdy ahaha um

you: this is awkward

hoseok: how so?