Chapter 1 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 ©

All Rights Reserved

This chapter has been edited thanks to my amazing friend @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

I walked down the hall to fifth period. My long dark brown, almost black, hair whipped my back as I climbed the stairs. Stewart Blake, was behind me rambling about some hot chick he supposedly plowed. When he noticed me in front of them. He whispered to his buddy Max and they laughed. I hated Stewart. He was the high school jock type with a serious self-esteem issue that he liked to dish out on everyone, especially me.

"Hey Lena." He snickered as he jogged up the stairs to me.

I shut my eyes. This was going to be interesting. Stewart always had such smart mouth comments, usually about my ass, my boobs and even worse, my sex life. Even though I had no sex life. I didn't even have a boyfriend.

Though according to Stewart. I slept with a different guy every weekend. So every Monday I had to anticipate a scandal about a buddy of his getting some.

"So my buddy Sal said you were pretty good in the sack. You gonna give me a shot anytime soon?" he said as his hand rested on my ass.

I shiver crept down my spine as he touched me and I pushed him away. Picking up my pace. I wanted to slap him and scream but I had learn from past experiences, that it was better to keep my mouth shut. As I came to the top of the stairs Stewart grabbed me. My books dropping to the floor as he pressed me up against the wall. His knees slipping between my legs. His face angry. His blue eyes like fire. He bent down his breath hot on my ear.

"Who do you think you are to push me away bitch" he spat as he pressed his body to mine. I winced. Stewart had been verbally aggressive for as long as I could remember but never physically and it scared me. I was used to him calling me a bitch, but being trapped against a wall with an angry jock terrified me. I couldn't speak, but I wanted to scream. Looking around I found that there was no one else in the corridor. I looked pleadingly at Max but he just stood there amused almost laughing. Stewart grabbed my face in his large hand, making me look at him.

"Why you eyeing my boy but not me bitch!" he hissed.

I shrank away. I couldn't do this. I was so scared of what he would do if I did speak but I was terrified of what he might do now that I wouldn't speak. Stewarts hand left my face and caught the hem of my school dress. His hand slid up my thigh and stopped just before my hips bone. Then he dug his nails into my skin and dragged his hand down my leg.

Tears streamed down my face and I screamed. Stewart clamped his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up bitch!"

"Let her go!" said a stern male voice. His voice was filled with venom and anger. His voice wasn't familiar to me and supported a faint accent. Stewart turned his head to look at the stranger almost laughing. His laugh faded when he saw the guy. He was tall and well built. His dark black, almost blue, hair fell in his light blue-grey eyes, that seem so cold but held a spark of hate. His perfectly shape jaw was set sternly. A crooked smile played on his lips showing his perfectly straight teeth. He was insanely gorgeous, and menacing at the same time which made me terrified of him. I screamed, whimpered muffed sounds in Stewarts hand. Stewart pressed his hand over my mouth. "Shut up!"

I did what he said frightened he might slap me. The stranger took a step closer. His crooked smile dropped and turned all serious.

"Piss off prep boy nothing to see here" spat Stewart.