Chapter 26 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by the amazing @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26:

After sorting out Cira's issues with Cale I was exhausted, I threw myself on Xavier's bed and spread out like a star fish sighing heavily. I lifted my head and glared at Xavier when I heard him chuckle.

I blindly grabbed for a pillow and threw it at his head. He caught before it could even hit its target and then prowled towards me. I smiled as he dropped the pillow and leaned over me. He trailed kisses up my neck then nipped at my ear.

I gasped at the little burst of pleasure/pain. He pulled back his eyes turning slightly pink. I caressed his cheek.

"As much as I love your sister, I can't deal with her issues between her and Cale" I told him.I felt his chest move as he chuckled.

"Then don't, she's a big girl and she can handle it" he said as he leaned his face closer to mine.

My stomach flipped in excitement, I loved how close he was. He leaned down and started leaving feather light kisses on my neck and jaw. I sighed in frustration needing his lips on mine.

I ran my hand through his hair and got a firm grip, it took some effort to pull his mouth away from my neck but when I did I crushed my lips on his, he moaned and licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted it to him and his tongue danced with mine fighting for dominance.

Xavier pulled away staring deeply into my eyes and we both panted, as much as I wanted to kiss Xavier for ages I still needed oxygen. He gave me a cheeky smile, and then laid down beside me.

I sat up and glared at him. I didn't understand why he had moved away. Xavier just ignored my glare and put his hand behind his head as he looked over my body. I shivered as his eyes travel along my body. Then an idea popped in my head. This was my chance to tease him.

I got up off the bed and walked over to couch making sure my hips swayed nicely. I smiled to myself as I felt his eyes on me. I could here the shuffling of feet and knew he was following me. I sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v. He sat down next to me and I heard him growl when I didn't look at him. His hands grabbed my waist and I was sitting in his lap before I could even blink.

"Mine." he growled.

I smiled as he pulled my close and started kiss and sucking on my neck. I felt a soft grazing and knew it was his fangs.

A shiver ran up my spine and my head fell back.

"More!" I moaned. Xavier let out a sexy chuckle and pulled me closer his hands tangling in my hair as he brought my head back to look at him. His eyes now fully red, his veins throbbing and his fangs popped out from under his top lips.

I melted at the sight of him, never had I thought that something so dangerous could be this mouth watering and God-like. I could feel power and strength radiating off him and I loved it, he was in control of me now and he knew it.

"You get more later, I want you to rest now" he growled playfully. I frowned at him and groaned. He was such a tease.

"You tease" I whined at him.

He chuckled and then pulled a sad mock face. I hit his shoulder and tried to get off his lap and out of his reach but his grasp on me was strong. I struggled against his hold making him laugh.