Chapter 7 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my amaizng bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:

Xavier and I laid together on the blanket, I rested in his arms as we looked up at the sky watching the clouds go by and picked out shapes and animals. I loved being near him it felt so natural, so right. I sat up leaning over him. He looked up at me and tuck my hair behind my ear as he smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

He gave me a questioning look and then nodded. I took in a deep breath hoping I wouldn't loose my nerve to ask what I had been thinking about for the past half hour.

"Why do your eyes turn red?" I asked quickly. I pulled away as he sat up not being able to look at him. He gripped my hand and cupped my face turning me to him.

"Selena I'm different you know that already, I'll tell you in time okay?" he said softly. I nodded even it wasn't the answer I wanted, but I would leave the subject alone for now. I stood up and dusted off some of the grass from my top, it sounded crazy because it was really that warm, but I really wanted to dip my feet in the lake. I heard my phone beep. Looking at the screen I saw a text message from my mum.

CAYLEY IS HERE WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME? XXX

I frowned looks like there would be no lake for me. I hadn't even noticed the time, it was already 4 o'clock the sun was going down and by the time I got home it would be dark. "Xavier I need to get home." I told him.

He nodded and stood up wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back melting against him. Xavier slowly pulled away and led me to him car. Xavier opened the door for me and slid in buckling myself up. He gave me a quick peck before he gently shut the car door. I watch as Xavier quickly picked everything up and packed it away. He walks around to the drivers side and slides in, only to lean over to me and kiss my cheek. I blush as he started the car and it\'a0roars to life.

Xavier pulled into the driveway of my home. I sat there facing him and biting my lip, he was so dreamy. It was so dark now, I hadn't even realized that the drive had taken so long. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked hopefully.

He smirked but shook his head. I dropped my eyes from his, I was really hoping that he would have come inside, I didn't want to be away from him just yet. I felt him move closer to me up I didn't look up at him. Xavier cupped my chin in his hand making me look up at his. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I really don't want to leave you, but I have to get back my parents will be worried and you better get inside I'm sure your mother's worried about you." he said softly.

I smiled and kissed him again, he kissed me back passionately taking control of the kiss. I ran my hands in his hair as the kiss deepened. Xavier pulled away leaving me breathless. His breathing was rugged as he laid soft kisses along my jaw and down my neck I moaned as he nipped and kissed my skin. He suddenly pulled away and I looked at him shocked.

"Go." he said softly, but his voice was gruff, his breathing uneven.

I nodded and opened the door, before I could get out Xavier grabbed my hand, his head leaning forward so I couldn't see his face. He quickly brought the back of my hand to his lips and kissed gently. "Good night Selena" he said as he let go.