Chapter 17 (edited)

Coprights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by the lovely and amazing @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

When I woke up the next morning I was still in Xavier's arms. My head on his chest and my leg around his waist. Man I slept in the strangest positions. When I looked up at him his eyes were closed and his breathing was even, his lips were slightly parted. I smiled to myself those luscious lips I just wanted to kiss them. I sat up a bit leaning over him, my smile widened as I went to kiss him. Just as our lips were about to touch his eyes fluttered open. He smiled, and leaned forward crashing his lips on mine and surprising me. I kissed him back. My body heating up and he pulled me closer. Xavier pulled away all to soon, his breath just as rigged as mine. A small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered.

"Morning" I whispered back. I leaned my head back on his chest and snuggled closer, I felt his chest rumble as he chuckled, he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

I felt Xavier chest raised and fell as he sighed. "Well I'll have to sneak out so your parents don't know I spent the night and then come pick you up, Cira wants to go shopping. That is, if you don't mind?" he said softly.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I'd love to"

He smiled and pecked my lips. We laid there for a while until I heard my mum coming up the stairs. I quickly sat up bitting my lip. Xavier got up kissing my forehead. I grabbed his hand.

"How are you gonna get out of here?" I whispered.

"The window, vampire remember" he said quickly. He pecked my lips and then he was gone. I blinked his vampire speed was amazing, got up off my bed and closed the window.

"Sweetheart are you up?" mum asked as she peeked in my room. I turned away from the window and smiled at her.

"Your father and I want to take you to breakfast" she said.

"Okay I'll just go get ready" I said. She nodded and closed the door behind her as she left. I grabbed my clothes together and my phone and headed to the bathroom. Opening up a new message I texted Xavier.

GOING OUT TO BREAKFAST WITH THE PARENTS SHOULD BE BACK BY NOON!CAN CIRA AND I STILL GO SHOPPING? XXXX
-LENA

He texted me back straight away.

OF COURSE MY DARLING. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU SEE YOU SOON XXX
-XAVIER

I smiled down at my phone and sent some kisses to him before I turned on the shower and got ready.

After half and hour of getting ready, I walked down stairs in my skinny jeans and a thin t-shirt. My outfit hugged my curves and I purposely wore it for Xavier. I met my parents by the front door. We all walked out dad locked the front door and we hopped in the car. The car ride was normal small chatter that was comfortable. We arrived at the Reel Cafe and ordered the usual scrambled eggs with bacon, roasted wild mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. As always the food was delicious, and the place was crowded with families all laughing and talking. I loved having breakfast with my parents, it was a time when we just got to talk more and relax.