Chapter 14 (edited)

Copyrightd 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my beautiful bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: 

I woke up the next morning in Xavier's arms. His body was so warm, his skin soft with thick ropes of muscles underneath. I turned over Xavier making sure that I was still in his arms. I snuggled closer him and felt his warm sweet breath. I didn't have to worry about my parents finding Xavier in my bed because they would be out having breakfast like they did every weekend. I felt him trail kissed down my neck and I knew he was awake. I rolled back over towards him and kissed his lips, his eyes opened slowly and he smiled. "Good morning gorgeous" he said softly. 

"Good morning" I said as I stretched in his arms.

He chuckled and pulled me so that I was straddling him. I placed my hands on his tight pecks and laughed. "I'm not that easy" I giggled as I tried to get off him. 

A playful growl rumbled through Xavier's chest as he grabbed my thighs holding me in place. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and nipped my lower lip asking for entrance so he could deepen the kiss. I let him but then pulled back, he was confused and that gave me the chance to hop off his lap and my bed and run to the door. 

"Catch me if you can" I giggled as I ran.

I looked over my shoulder to find Xavier slowly stalking after me a cunning smile on his lips. I knew he would catch me there was no doubt about that after what happened last night but for now this was a game to him, and if what I knew about vampires was correct they loved a hunt. It was in their instincts. I ran towards the stairs taking them two at a time.

Luckily I didn't fall as I reached the end of the steps and I headed towards the back door. I looked behind me as I went to open the door but Xavier was no where in sight. Without a second though I ran out side, I made it to the pool gate before I was pulled into Xavier's arms. I laughed but was cut off when his lips crushed mine. He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and I wrapped my arm around his neck and ran my fingers through his gorgeous thick hair. His kiss and touch was pure heaven. Xavier broke the kiss and started placing soft feather weight kisses on my neck. My head fell back in pleasure and I moaned softly. I felt a soft grazing on my neck and stiffened. Fangs.

I felt scared that he would bite me but after a few seconds my body started to relax and I began to enjoy his fangs grazing my neck. I never thought it would feel so nice. Xavier pulled away all to soon and placed me down on my feet. I leaned into him, I felt so small compared to him. He held me close and smoothed my hair, I looked up into his face to see red eyes. My first instinct was to pull away but I wasn't scared anymore. Xavier turned away form me but I held his chin turning his head making him look at me. The veins around his eyes throbbed and I touched his cheek. His breathing was deep and slow like he was trying to calm himself. 

"I'm not scared Xavier. You don't have to hide who you are from me" I said softly.

His eyes slowly started to turn pink then back to there normal mixture of blue and gray, and the veins from his eyes disappeared. His breathing became normal again. 

"I'm sorry" he bit out his accent thick and his voice rough. 

I reached up on my tippy toes and kissed the underside of his jaw seeing as that was were my lips could reach. He bent down a bit for me and I gave him a quick peck.