Chapter 4 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my beautiful amazing bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:

The butler Jameson had escorted me to one of the guest bedrooms, after finally getting Xavier to let go of my hand, and I was pretty sure I heard the door lock behind me. I checked the knob. Yep locked in. I pulled and pulled on the door but nothing. I banged and banged. I was defiantly hyperventilating now.

"Hey! Jameson! I'm locked in!" I cried.

Nothing.

Giving up on the door I looked around the room. It was beautiful but under the circumstances I couldn't enjoy the beauty. I was locked in. I sat on the edge of the king size bed, tears stinging in my eyes. The black satin sheets felt smooth against my arms and legs as I laid down and curled into a ball. What if I never got out of here? What if this was just a trap to lure me back here and torture me? How could I have been so stupid. I should have known better than to bring some guy back to his house in the middle of nowhere when he had suddenly fallen sick. It was a trick, people these days were sickos and now I was trapped in a large house ages away from civilization were no one could here me scream. Tears flowed as my mind wondered what horrible things Xavier might do to me. I pulled out my phone wanting to text or call anyone but I had no reception. How convenient.

My body shook with fear. Why had I let Xavier into my home? Why had gone with him to get his uniform? Why did I feel myself being attracted to him, when he was clearly dangerous? Because I was stupid, that's why.

I felt so exhausted after crying and shaking. My eye lids felt heavy and I wanted to go to sleep but couldn't let myself, I was too scared. Waiting for Xavier to come in and hurt me was even worse. My mind had conjured up so many things he could do to me. Painful things. I didn't want to go to sleep and make myself an easy target. If I could stay awake then maybe I had a chance at fighting him and getting away. It seemed pretty impossible - I had seen him bring Stewart to his knees just by bending his wrist back - but it was worth trying. My life was at stake here. 

My body finally bet my mind into exhaustion, as I drifted into the land of sleep.

I stirred on the bed. I could feel eyes staring at me. Opening my eyes slowly I looked into a pair of ice blue cold threatening eyes. Gasping, I shifted backwards and fell off the bed, crawling backwards until my back hit the wall. This was it. I was going to die now.\'a0 Daring to get a better look at my killer I noticed he had some of Xavier's looks. He was round about the same height if not taller, and had the same jaw line and nose. His hair was a light brown and spiked up, nothing like Xavier's luscious dark locks. He laughed. It was menacing and deep not like Xavier's sweet chuckle. 

Why did I keep comparing him to Xavier I needed to stop. This guy was going to kill me.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" he chuckled as he step towards me. His accent thicker than Xavier's and seemed out of place. It didn't go with his image.

"You're quite beautiful. No wonder my brother chose you." He hissed. 

He bent down towards me. Catching my chin in his long spidery hand before I could move away. I flinched, my chest squeezed as I shut my eyes refusing to look at him. His touch was cold and it sent shivers down my spine.