Chapter 11 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my beautiful beastie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: 

The week went past peacefully and fast, the girls at school were starting to hate me less which made me more at ease. Everyday so far this week Xavier had picked me up from school, carried my books for me, dropped me off at class and picked me up again. I enjoyed every minute with him and craved to be close to him. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. It had finally come to the weekend, Cayley, Travis and Xavier were hanging by my pool in the backyard. I had brought my stereo out and pumped the tunes. The boys were being boys and having a very competitive swimming race, while Cayley and I sunbaked. I had been waiting all week for a sunny day and I had finally gotten one. 

"Ay, Babe" hollered Travis. 

Cayley raised her sunglasses above her head looking at Travis with a raised eyebrow. He grinned like an idiot before splashing water at her. She squealed as she sat up and glared at him. I couldn't help myself but laugh. I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice when Xavier hoped out of the pool and came up behind me. He held me in his arms, he was soaking wet and I squealed as he chuckled. With my quick thinking I grabbed some sunscreen and squirted it all over his chest. He held me firmly against him with one hand while he wiped some sunscreen off his chest and wiped it all over me. I laughed a wriggled out of his reach.

"Xavier. No. No. No" I laughed as I backed up and Xavier came towards me with his arms wide, soaking in water and sunscreen. I was standing by the edge of the pool when he grabbed me and plunged both of us in the water.\'a0I clung to him until we reached the surface and I started laughing. Xavier laughed with me and then started trailing kisses along my neck and jaw. He pulled back and stared deeply into my eyes, I smiled and gave his a small peck on the lips.

"Let me take you to dinner." he said softly. 

I nodded, not being able to speak. He chuckled seeming to understand that he left me speechless. "I'll take that as a yes."

I smiled meekly and then crushed my lips against his. He kissed me back holding me close to his body. My heart tugged when he pulled away, and let me go. I decided to then take a swim seeing as I was already in the water. I dolphin kicked to the other end of the pool and got out quickly grabbing my towel and sitting back down on my banana lounge. Cayley and finally gotten over being splashed and was sun baking again. I grabbed my sunglasses from under my banana lounge and started to relax. I giggled when Crissy came passed and licked my face. Today was pure heaven and I was utterly and totally happy.

A few hours later Cayley and Travis left saying they were going on a date and I showered and got ready. I let Xavier get ready in the spare bathroom. I decided on wearing a black cocktail dress with noodle straps and just ended mid thigh and to go with that I picked out 5 inch, nude high heels. I went on with curling and pinning my hair to the side and then I applied some make-up. About half hour later I was finished and ready to go. I quickly gathered my purse putting in my phone lip gloss and keys. When I got down stairs I heard my mum in the kitchen talking. I walked in and found her making a quick meal and Xavier sitting at the kitchen island, he looked so rugged in formal casual, his burgundy skinny jeans and loose top and a black blazer he was wearing a pair of Nike high-tops. He wasn't wearing that when he came over early today but when I noticed his backpack on the floor beside him I knew he had planned this. When Xavier saw me he froze, his eyes showed admiration and a smirk tugged at his lips, I blushed crimson, and started playing with my hair. My mum gasped.