Chapter 15 (edited)

Copyrights © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my amazing bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:  

Xavier cuddled close on the couch with Clare in my lap. It was around 9 o'clock and past Clare's bedtime so she nestled close to my chest and was sleeping peacefully. John on the other had was wide awake and was watching transformers on the floor in front of us. At least he wasn't playing on his stupid nintendo, that thing never left his sight. Surprisingly John and Clare hadn't given me any trouble most likely because Xavier was here. My eyes started to droop as I stared at the t.v screen.

"Just let yourself go to sleep babe" Xavier whispered in my ear. 

I shook my head and he chuckled. "If John can stay up this late and he's ten then so can I" I told him. He chuckled again and kissed my temple. 

I forced my eyes to stay open and lasted the rest of the movie. John sat up and stretched a loud yawn escaping his lips. He looked over at me with a sleepy smile. "Ready for bed?" I asked. 

He nodded as he stretched and stood up. I stood up carefully not wanting to wake Clare. Xavier stood up as well, he placed his hand on John's shoulder and smiled. We decided that Clare and John would sleep in my bed, we took them up to tucked them in. Clare didn't stir once as I put her down, but it was hard to try and get her to let go of me. John climbed into my bed and snuggled his nintendo, I rolled my eyes but let them be. I kissed both there heads and wished them a good sleep. Xavier kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist. As we walked out of my room I couldn't help but giggle. 

"What's so funny?" Xavier asked.

I leaned into him as we made our way down stairs. "Its as if were married and were putting our kids to bed" 

He pulled me closer and kissed my temple.  

"One day" he said softly.  

I blushed my cheeks and forehead burning up by his words. 

My stomach fluttered at the thought of that. If I ever did have kids with Xavier, I hoped they had his eyes and his looks he was so handsome. I knew it was crazy to be thinking about having kids with Xavier now seeing as we had only been dating for a few weeks but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I was meant to be with Xavier for the rest of my life, I was drawn to him, I needed him to breathe, I always missed him when he wasn't with me. Xavier put on another movie and I cuddled up to him on the couch, leaning my head on his shoulder with his arms around me. I felt so tired that I just let my eyes drop not bothering to try and stay awake, my body would win in the end. I heard Xavier softly murmuring a song to me and I smiled. I fell asleep shortly after.

When I woke up I was cold and alone. I stretched and heard a rustling in the kitchen. I sat up and looked at my phone there were two messages. Both from Xavier.

DON'T BE MAD I LEFT AFTER YOUR PARENTS CAME HOME, SWEET DREAMS MY LOVE XXX
- XAVIER

I smiled at the text he was just so cute.

GOOD MORNING MY LOVE I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL XXXX
-XAVIER

I kissed the screen and then opened up a new message to reply.