Chapter 12 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by my beautiful bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: 

I shook Cira's hand slowly. "Lena"

She smiled, her white teeth dazzling making her look younger. "I know who you are hun. Xavier here doesn't stop talking about you"

I looked back at Xavier with a smile, he was blushing. Xavier was actually blushing, he stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.  

"Did you really have to tell her that Cira?" he asked in a mock annoyed tone. 

Cira gave him a devious smile. "Of course. Now come on, Mum and Dad are waiting, and have been for a very long time"

Cira unexpectedly pulled me into a big hug. She pulled back her nose wrinkled in disgusted. "Sweetie don't take this the wrong way but you smell like dog" 

I blushed furiously, I hadn't thought that I would smell after patting the dogs but obviously I did. How come Xavier hadn't said anything? Maybe he didn't want me to feel embarrassed... Well too late for that. 

She quickly grabbed my hand and started leading me up the stairs Xavier followed. "Come on! You can borrow some of my perfume to hide the smell" she said.

We made it up to the second floor and turned a corner. Cira's room was the second door on the left. When she opened the door she led me in then turned back to Xavier. "You, stay out here" she told him. He pouted at her which made my heart squeeze but he stayed put. Cira close the door softly and when over to her dressing table going through her many collections of perfumes. I looked around her room. It was huge with a beautiful feature wall. Her bed was huge with a dark chocolate frame and beautiful white satin sheets. The was two chocolate leather chairs in the corner that faced a large plasma t.v, and a beautiful desk with a Mac computer, the girl had everything. 

"Okay, I think you'll like this one" she said and she came over to me holding out a bottle of perfume. It was a rectangle bottle with a pink floral back ground and the label was in french. I sprayed a little on my wrist and was in pure heaven. The perfume smelled like Sweet spice and chocolate. I instantly sprayed more on my wrist and then my neck. Cira chuckled.  

"I thought you would like it" she grinned.  

She took the bottle off me and put it back with the rest of her perfumes she then grabbed my hand and led me back into the hallway. The minute I was in the hallway, Xavier grabbed me by the waist and held me close. He started kissing all over my neck. "You smell so intoxicating." he said with a growl. 

My heart fluttered and I loved it, when Xavier growled like that it made my insides go crazy.

There was a soft chuckle and we both looked over at Cira. Now I knew why she had chosen that perfume, it was for Xavier. I smiled at her and she nodded back seeming to understand my thank you. I loved it when Xavier was like this, his hands pulled me closer to him and we went back down stairs. 

"Where are they?" he asked. As we reached the foyer again. 

"They're in the dinning room" she told him. 

Xavier chuckled. "Good. Then they can wait a bit longer" He growled as he pulled me close and bent down to kiss me. 

"No we will not." said a stern famine voice. We all turned around to see a beautiful brunette women. She was tall and curvy with golden eyes, I gasped at the sight of her eyes, it was almost impossible to see someone with gold eyes and she didn't look a day over thirty. Beside her was a handsome man, he was tall muscular and was a spitting image of Xavier. He too didn't look a day over thirty either.