Chapter 2: they come first! when you dont hate them!

-Roses POV-

"okay to be Mia Renaldies guardian, kia Lovet!" Lissa began. i have no idea who kia was but i was jealous. she went up to Mia smiled then left the room.

it had been going on for an hour and almost everyone who chose me had someone else. there was only Christian, Adrian and Tasha left. "to guard christian Ozera, blake winters!" who never mind. "to guard Tasha Ozera," please dont be me, please dont be me. "grace woodley!" phew! "and..." oh no NOT MEEE! "Rose Hathaway!" CRAP! Dimitris eyes landed on me full of shock as i made my way up to Tasha with one of my class mates Grace.

Once it was all over we had 3 hours to pack before we got on a plane to Russia (where Tasha and Dimitri were living) to guard Tasha! i went to my room strait after an started packing.

"are you ok?" lissa asked through the bond

"yeah, just shocked" i replied.

"good, i will keep in contact through the bond hope you are ok" she said then went back to her own head.

i finished packing and went to the airport with Grace to get on the Ozera private jet. Dimirti and Tasha were already there. "you've been nothing but tense since we got here and its only got worse since you found out who my guardians were. Rose will be great you trained her and im sure Grace is amazing as well!" Tasha said whilst trying to massage Dimitri's shoulders to calm him down he was just starting to relax when he saw me and tensed up again.

"Tasha its great to see you again" i said hugging her. maybe it wont be so hard to get through after all

"glad its you that is guarding me but I'm guessing after six weeks you will be Lissas main guardian?!" she said

"Nothing against you but me and Lissa are best friends and with the bond i will always know if she is safe!" i said "but then again so will she!"

"i thought the bond was gone" Dimitri finally said

"yeah we tried but failed and now its stronger than ever and goes both ways!" i sighed

"good for you Lissa will love you as her guardian!" Tasha said squeezing the life out of me!

we all bored the plane and i started thinking about the moto they come first yeah they only come first if you don't hate them and I'm still deciding with Tasha.

-Dimitri POV-

Roses name just got called out and all i can do is stare! i have been spending all my time since the skiing trip trying to forget that word, to forget that name but now she is Tashas guardian! Tashas mad the only reason i haven't left her is because if i do i will go back to being Lissas guardian and she would always be with rose! once she came to the front i looked back at Tasha who was smiling and then lead all three of us away. she told rose and Grace to come back in three hours after packing!

we had just gotten to the airport when Tasha tried to calm me down but it wasn't working about fifteen minuets later Rose arrived and talked to Tasha. i wasn't listening i was just staring at rose. she hadn't changed much since i last saw her but i still miss her her lips are a constant distraction i have dreams about her and her lips, her long Brown hair and her deep broun eyes! i love her but i cant love her it would never work! but sometimes in my dreams it does. but only in my dreams!

"-with the bond i will always know if shes safe!" rose said snapping me out of my stupor

"i thought the bond was gone!" i said out loud when it was meant to be in my head.

"yeah we tried but failed and now its stronger than ever and goes both ways!" she said. i looked at her then zoned out again and went on the plane hand in hand with the crazy lady, (Tasha) errh!