Chapter 7: run away with a new heart!

-Dimitri POV-

it was early in the morning and the sun had just set when i got a knok at my door.

"Dimitri? dimitri its your mother answer before i nock the door down!" and i knew she wasnt lieing she wold do it!

"coming!" i yelled and jumped out of bed.

as i opend the door she huged me so hard i couldnt breath then let go. " ive missed you Dimika!" she sighed "dont ever do that again!" she said letting herself in. "nice place yo have here but you need to learn how to do your bed." and thats how it went till we got to lissas door. her saying things were nice but adding a "but" in every sentance.

"queen vassilissa!" i called out knoking on the door

"is oksana here?" she asked opening the door and huging me.

"hello im dimitris mother" she said ectending her arm. lissa ignored it and hugged her.

"you should be proud of your son" she said pulling away. "he is my head guard and the only person i trust other than the one in my head."

my mother lauhed "you probably trust yourself alot!" lissa looked at her confused then at me

"you havent told her?" she asked

"told me what?" my mother asked us.

"that is why i brought her here!" i sighed

"okay well welcome in, make yourself at home and we will start this thing!" lissa smiled

after a while we had a plan and oksana had joined us.

"so you want me to help you give someone a heart to save them to stop the world from caos?!" oksana asked

"yep" lissa sighed

"count me in i got to at least try!" she said

" come with me to the feaders then we will begin." they did that for 2 weeks untill finaly the heart was complete! all that was left to do was cover it with bone and skin!

"i cant beleve i grew a heart with the queen!" oksana said.

"yeah it will defenatly be a story to tell the family" lissa laughed

lissa had been teaching oksana how to use other magic as well at spirit and oksana didnt have anything to teach lissa since we are sure we have learned everything avalibal. she learned how to keep the darkness from rose and still not have it! she transferd it to plants! but it took alot so rose still takes it away from her!

i learned what they did along with oksana and we were prity sure lissa was the most powerfull spirit user in the world! well that we knew of.

after a hole month all that was left was the skin but there were complications.

"dimitri there is somthing you should know." lissa said

"yeah what?" i asked

"by growing back the skin and veins we will have to slightly alter her DNA!" she said calmly

"WAIT WHAT? HOW?" i asked

"rose is fine withit actuly shes happy and exited and all that but i want to know what will happen." she said.

"yes go on." if rose agrees with it it cant be that bad. but she is exsighted so it must be good for her.

"with changing the veins and heart we have acsidently fixed a ginetic problem im dhampires!" huh "she will be able to have a child with other dhampires!" lissa finaly said.