Chapter 11: return to court.

-Rose POV-

it has been a year since we came to the academy and we have two month before we have to leave! i am the best spirit user by miles, then its lissa who is miles away from anyone else and then its the class who are roughly the same.

"morning." i groaned as i jumped out of bed. lissa was still lying there asleep "LISSA!" i yelled and she bolted up right.

"you know some times i regret coming with you" she moaned as she got out of bed.

"can i borow your red hair die? i want somthing diferent." i asked her

"sure its on the sink." she told me then walked over to her wardrobe. we still die our hair weekly so no one will notice but now we use compoltion for the eyes. christian hates that because he isn't good enough so he still uses contacts.

i quickly died the rotes of my hair and dip died the ends then got changed. i put on a peach tank top, denem jacket, denem shorts, some trainer / boot things and pulled my hair into a messy side bun.

lissa put on a blue tank top, jeans and slip ons. she tied her hair in a simple pony tail.

"hey today is the day we get our 'guards' who do you think i will get?" i asked

"you'll get one of the strongest cause your the best of us and secratly the best of everyone alive." she grinned

"do you know who took over my position as head of the dhampires?" i asked her

"Eddie, but he said when the right person comes he will step down. he doesn't eve beleve your alive! he still beleves that theres some one better than him even thoughhe was anounsed best!" she sighed

"i dont really class as a dhampire any way." i sighed

we went to a hall to get our 'guards' for the week. after a few names i heard one that stood out "lizzie clarks you get thomas maison." lissa stood up and walked to the front. she had a small conversation then left the room.

"violet renaldi you get victoria belicove!" a voice said from the front. i stood up and walked to the front. victoria belicove? why is she here? "okay violet you have the morning off and victoria will meat you in the spirit dorms cafeteria."

"thanks." i mumbled then walked out.

"who you get?" lissa asked. she had been waiting by the door for me to come out.

"victoria belicove." i sighed

"why's she here?" she asked me

"i dunno but we will figer it out soon." i said as we walked into the cafeteria.

after a copal of minets of waiting a group of 15 dhampires entered the room. i saw victoria in the group and made sure she couldn't see me by useing compoltion.

"she cant see me." i laughed as all the other guards went to who they were guarding and stood behind them. i took away the compoltion and she walked over.

"stupid spirit users." she mumbled under her breath.

"i thought you were in russia belicove." i sighed

"to good, got sent here to guard this amazing spirit user and now i see they were lieing about amazing." she smirked.

"lizzie i'll see you later im just going to fill victoria in on the secrets." i said grining. lissa just nodded and i walked to my room.

"so what you gonna tell me?" she asked me.

"i have to know i can trust you and the only way to do that is if you can hide somthing from the teachers." i grinned as she sqwermed in her seat.