Chapter 22: Is he... are you?

• Dedicated to All my readers

-Rose / Clarity POV-

as we neered the boarders of the court everyone began slowing down to be aloud through the front gates but i didn't.

"Don't slow down!" i demanded. i was begining to get worried, Dimitri still haddn't woken up and it had been a full day since he had gone under.

i ran round, past the gates and to the fence where i slung Dimitri over my back and began climbing with one hand as the other was stopping him from falling.

the rest of them followed suit and climbed the fence only to drop down to the floor waiting for my call.

"Come on, we need to get him to the infurmary." i told them taking off in a full out spirint causing the world around me to seemingly slow down as we all charged into the hospital and just 'appered' infront of a nurce.

"He hasn't woken up since this time yesterday." i said placing Dimirti's limp body into a wheel chair infront of the taken back nurce. "I'll be back soon to see how he's doing." i told her and lead my 26 'folowers' out of the hospital and into the cold night.

"We should look for the queen." Jannet said as we stopped to rest.

a few of them just lead down on the feld below the moon as the statue that had been placed there of me looked down on them.

"This sees your dead." Kaleb smirked. "So... how you die?" he asked me.

"Which death?" i asked and he just laughed.

"First time in a car crash when i was 15, second time i got my heart shoved out of my chest, third time i ate fruit and last time my body got shattered in a platinum room by, probably, Tasha Ozera or Victor Dashcove then i set it on fire." i explained and they all gave me an 'are-you-serious?' look and i just shrugged. "This happened because of bad fruit over a year ago." i laughed.

"Are you the Khemsiri's Queen Vasilisa was talking about?" Edie's voice asked from behind me and i turned around to see him wiping his eyes.

"YEP." Jannet sing songed. "Now i want to freshen up and we just ran for 15 minets from practicly the other end of america, were tired, don't expect us to be us any time soon. now give us our rooms!" she ordered taking over controle.

"Folow me." he grumbled obviosly not seeing me in the group. he seemed tired, i'm guessing that since the sun had only just set he had only just woken up.

he lead us to a row of 6 newly done up houses. "two of you gets the last house to their selves and the rest get a room in the other houses which can house five people. but if you don't agree with that then make up your own plan." he grumbled and began walking away.

"Me, Kaleb and Rose get the last house, you can decide the rest beteween yourselves." Jannet ordered and everyone grumbled but didn't have the guts to dissagree with her.

Edie's head snapped around at the mention of my name but turned back when he didn't find what he was looking for. he was obviosly looking for long broun hair. where as i have short brown hair thanks to the die.

when we entered the house we found that it was a five bedroom, it had clothes in varios sizes, tank top, under wear, jeans, joggers, trainers. the basics and the fridge was stoked up. YES!

"You guys i've clamed a room." i told them and they looked down the hall from their one. the two bedrooms that we used were the only ones in the house with an suits.

"Mkay." Jannet smiled as she came out in a bright red tank top, warn down jeans and some trainers.we ad only brought clothes for the journey so i was glad that we could change,