Chapter 9: Hell in my head!

authers note:

warning the contence of this chapter is rather vilont. if you are faint hearted or do not like horrer please do not read this chapter because it is very graphic!

but for most of you it should be fine ;)

-Rose POV-

the meating was yesterday and today im getting my marks! it is the most molnjja marks given at once! it was the most a dhampire ever had and i already had 50 witch was un heard of with people under 65! only one dhampire had more! my mother she had 67 but now it will take alot for her to catch up!

it took 5 tatoo artists 22 hours and half of my back and the back of my neck to finish it.

by that time it was the second day onto my transition! in the meating i had had the eliments thrown at me and i rember christians face when i wasnt burned. it was priceless!

i went to the gym to train and as i got there i found victoria hitting one of the bags. "long day?" i asked mimicing what she had asked me after finding me here.

"long life time!" she laughed. i walked to one of the punching bags without wraping my hands and hit it once. HARD! it snaped of the chain and flew across the room smashing into the wall. when it pealed away i relised i had left a huge dent. "wow!" victoria said taking a step away "dont scare the newbe! i will have to try to do that. how did you do that?" she asked me.

"you rember the meating i held?" she nodded "the only person they dont expect is the person who held the meating!"

"YOU...?" she ghasped

"but you cant tell anyone only me and lissa know not even your brother knnows so tell no one!" she nodded speachless. good!

all of a sudden i heard the strigoi alarm go of and checked in lissas head to see if she was okay.

when i pulled out i grabbed my stake and ran outside to find snow?! no it was ash! there was a fire! i turned around to see the court on fire! it wasnt the strigoi alarm at all! it was the fire alarm!

i ran into the building to find no fire no smoke! nothing! what?

i went back outside and saw no flames i didnt even hear the alarm any more! whats going on? i sudenly got a text from abe

Dear Rose,

i have just found out why it is feared that this vampire will join the strigoi!it is because in their transformation they go through there worst nighmareshappening! it is very likely that they will go mad! the halusanations areso real they can hear, tast, feal, see and smell what is going on in theirhead! i would advise telling them this soon! otherwise all hell will happento them and they very likely will go mad! they cant stop it! only let it pass.nothing that will happen to them is posible for them to know if it is real or not! it wont get bad untill the tenth day but when it happens! they mighteven be told to kill others and think its a good idea! lock them up untill itis over and make sure lissa is safe.

good luck,abe.

i sent the text directly to lissa and ran to her house.

"Rose i cant beleve this why is this happening to you?" she asked me pulling me into a hug.

"i dont know but i need to be caged because i very well might come and kill you!" i told her then i saw dimitri come through the door with a stake in his chest and i screamed so hard i blacked out.