Chapter 19: The Bond!

-Rose / Clarity POV-

i had just got back from lunch when training started.

"Okay people today we will be trained by head guardian Edie-" dimitri started but Edie cut him off.

"Edie is fine." he told dimitri and i sniggered along with some other guys. there were no other girls in the group so i felt a bit left out.

"Okay today i will be sparing with most you to asses how good you are and how good dimitri is at being a teacher again." he said smiling. "If you can pin me down we will have a proper sparing battle where i will not go easy if not dont be disheartend." he smiled kindly. "Your not ment to be able to beat me because if you do you will have to replace me."

i grinned at the thought of pinning Edie down like i used to.

"Hey didn't my what ever she is rose pin you down before?" i asked and he blushed.

"Yes she did but she was head guardian." he smiled at me. "i hold high expectations for you." he smiled at me.

"She's pinned me before so be warned." dimitri smiled. "And every one in class." i grinned at the thought.

"okay every one pair up, the winner will fight the winner of that fight then the remaining 4 will fight Edie." dimitri said and we began to fight.

after i had passed the two fights with ease i sat down to watch Edie fight the first three dhampires winning each fight.

"Clarity?" a voice called and i stayed where i was untill i realised they were talking to me.

i stood up and walked over to Edie.

"Go!" dimitri called and we began to circle each other.

i kept my eyes trained for any sign of weaknes on his body and noticed that he kept walking with his back leg side wase.

i made a shot for his leg pulling the bottom of his leg towards me and kicking the bottom of it down.

we crashed to the ground with a loud "Oof." from Edie and i smirked. i quickly pinned his arms above his head, sat on his chest and used my legs to stop his from kicking me off.

"One..." dimitri called and Edie tried to move his hands only for my to grip them harder. i was bairly trying but since i was a Khemsiri i was to strong for him to take on without the other dhampires, Tony and Jake (the strigoi i just turned). actuly they probably still couldnt since i was the first one. i was littraly holding Edie with as much force as you would with the ROYAL baby!

talking about that Lissa was due soon!

"Two.." dimitri called and i smirked as edie only maneged to twitch his legs.

"Three..." dimitiri called and i heard some chears directed towards me.

"Four..." Edie stopped strugling and admitted defeat.

"... Five. times up, Clartiy you win!" dimitri called and i pulled away to see bruses on edies arms! i hadn't even tried to hurt him but he was indured. i wonder what it will be like fighting to be head guardian? again!

"Okay Clarity a deals a deadl" Edie said standing up. "Meet me in my personal gym at 5 and we can fight there with the queen in atendance to judge the fight." he told me than walked out of the room due to the end of the lesson.

when 5 o'clock came around i skipped into the private gym Edie used.

once the battle had began i put a fake limp on my left foot and Edie atacked. i quickly jumped him and landed on the oposite side of the mat. i quickly charged at him grabbing his head inbetween my feet then flipped. he flipped along with me and landed face up on the mat.