Chapter 10: st. vlademeres academys new girl.

-Rose POV-

is this still a halusination? i asked myself. its been days but am i sure its not just a trick?

im probably getting myself worked up over nothing! its probably my mind playing tricks!

today is the day i fake my death and go back to the academy! yay! not.

this is gonna be a day to remember. dimitri said he wanted to meat with me before i 'die'. i dunno what its about but he seamed nervos maybe? im not sure.

i put on a blue tank top, denem shorts and some heals! i have to look like i wont put up a fight with dieing and when i arive at st. vlademears i have to look like a student! it involves the look i used while i was in england aswell as these cloths.

i got to the door and went to meat dimitri in the private rose garden lissa has! she lets us go in there aswell.

when i get there i se dimitri standing in the middle of the garden with his back to me. "hey comrad!" i say, he smiles then walkes over "so whats this all about?" i ask.

-Dimitri POV-

i was swetting all over staring at the flowers thinking about what i was about to do.

"hey comrad!" i heard a voice from behind me say i toke a deap breath, turn around, smile then walked over to her "so whats this all about?" she asked

i got down on one knee and sew her eyes turn glassy. i pulled out a velvet box and say "Rose you are the love of my life, you are the reson i get up in the morning. i would die for you and kill for you! would you make me the happyest man alive and become my wife?" i asked. i finaly saw a tear break free and she nodded.

i take the ring and place it on her finger. it was a white gold ring in the shape of a snake that wraped round her finger 5 times before its head rested half way up her finger. it was coverd with black dimonds but its eyes were two small rubys! i knew it wasnt a normal engagement ring but it was rose! you dont buy normal for her.

"i keep waiting for somthing bad to happen but everything is fine! nothings gone wrong!" she cryed into my chest whilst i huged her closer. "please tell me the truth is this real?" she asked me. i felt a tear brake free from my eyes and nod my head.

"im real this is real. if you were still in that mettle room you would of hit the walls by now." i told her and she lauhed a little "i love you!" i told her and she looked at me and smiled.

"i know this is real now because the one thing you never said in the halusinations was 'i love you' and its the one thing i always beleve i shouldnt be told!" she said.

"you should! you always should!" i told her as i wiped away my tears "damn your making me cry!" i complained and she just laughed.

"we should go fake my death." she told me "will you be coming with me and lissa?" she asked expectingly.

"yes they still havent found anyone to fill my shoes so im getting my old job back." i laughed

"shame i cant kiss a teacher!" she said laughing

"you will be a 'moroi whilst your there so you get more privleges and theres always the church atic!" i said wiggling my eyebrows. she just laughed and i joined in.

-Rose POV-

dimitri just preposed and i cant stop smiling.

at i borded the plane after 'comiting suiside' lissa noticed somthing was up.

"whats up you seem to be back to normal and plus" she said walking into the bathroom with me. she had wanted to come to classes with me so she had to change her look aswell.