Chapter 8: hide! Invisible

-Rose POV-

i need a new look! i went to a shop and ecchanged my money for english then when to a hair dresser.

i got her to die my hair blond and die the tips a dark blue! it looks compleatly diferent than before. then i brought some green contact lenses! i went to a saloon and got a fake tan!

when i looked in the mirror i saw a comletly new person. i had brought a darkish pink lipstick and it looked natral on me. i did it all before the interveiw though. after it i just went shoping i brought some sports cloths for my job. then some food and more cloths.

once i was finished i went home and sorted everything out.

after a month i saw a few poeple i never wanted to see on my way home.

i got stoped by dimitri and he said "do you know this girl she is missing she came to england a month ago."

i put on an english acsaint and said "im sorry no!" when i was about to walk away he stoped me and asked.

"do i know you?" i smiled then said

"im sorry but i have no idea who you are!" my heart crumbled at that. i wanted him to hug me to kiss me but i needed to do this! to see if i am as strong as i think i am! i need to know if i can survive in the real world brfore i go back to my world.

"your a dhampire why are you here strigoi are never on islands! i havent see any other dhampires here eather so who are you?!" i smiled and used my fake name.

"lizzie, lizzie payne nice to meet you!" i said sarcasticly still holding the english acsent.

"you sertanly are a pain!" he murmerd. i grabed his arm and pulled it behind his back then wisperd to him.

"dont even think about calling me that again comrad or you wont be able to speek!" then i notised my slip up.

"roza?" he shook his head "sorry you look nothing like her im hearing things."

"rose?" lissa said

"queen vassilissa dragomere!" i ghasped then bowed.

"you are shadow kissed!" she said

"yes my charge died saving me after i had died twice!" i told her

"thats how you lost your aura!" i tried to block her but she was so close she got in my head and saw herself and i just ran.

"get her!" she yelled but i didnt stop.

when i got home i went strait upstairs. whe there was a banging on the door. i went downstairs and answerd.

"hello have you seen this woman around?" christian asked.

i smiled then replied glad he hadent been with lissa and dimitri.

"maybe 2 doors down i think she went there but im half blind" i told him

"im so sorry" he said then left.

nothing much happend for days untill dimitri showed up at the school and requested to see me!

"what you want dimitri?" i asked not even bothering to try and hide who i was.

"why did you leave?" he asked

"because i needed to know what normal is with no fears or regrets!" i told him

"i see but please come back!" he said

"why what is the gain?" i asked him "you will run back to tasha! you will forget me like last time! but this time i wont break because you were not there! because i left you before i could get hurt this time! so you couldnt break me!" then my voice broke and i started to cry. he grabbed me and pulled me into a chest. "but you still maneged to break me! im broken right now! and its all because i cant live without you or runing from you! you are always some way conected to what i do!"