Chapter 11.5: return to court

-Rose POV-

as soon as i got back to court i went to the room that was mine. apparently they wanted to wait till the queen gave the consent so they did nothing to my room. thank god!

when i entered i found my phone and turned it on. suddenly a load of buzzing started and after about 5 minets it stopped and i found out i had 55 texts!

i deleted all of the ones from last year but came across one from this morning and read it.

Dear Rose,

i know this whole thing is confusing you and all.i know i dont have most of the answers but if we meat up i might be able to help explain things more.

hurry

lilla

xoxoxo.

lilla? why would she know what was going on?

that verry same question had me un dieing my hair and going to the cafe to meet her.

when i arved i saw her on her laptop in the corner. i slowly stalked over to her and sat in the seat over from her.

"hey." she said slamming the top of her laptop down and givving me an acward hug across the table.

"hey, uh i was wondering what you knew about all this new vampire stuf?" i asked her

"oh yeah. i have been studying legons and figgared you would want to here this but let me say it all befor you speek." she sighed

"fine." i sighed. i then mimed locking my lips and passing her the key.

"good! okay so i read about the khemseri vampire and i thought i recognised the name when i relised what it was!" she sighed. "a khemseri vampire is the resalt of a spirit user saving the dhampire that they are bonded to. all of the power from the spirit user goes into the dhampire for a short period of time. the first time that happens they get bonded, the second, third or fourth time it happens a khemseri is the resalt.

"basicly the dhampire absorbs the power of the spirit user that is left in their body, makes it stronger and it changes their genetics! all of the powers come from lissa it is just made stroger by your dhampire blood. the moroi blood inside you awakens with the spirit users power and multiplies it. your skin benafits from the healing and continues healing till it has no need of healing. you are like the ultimate vampire!" she grinned.

"oh and by the way to change other vampires into a khemsiri all you have to do is bight them! if they are a moroi they keep their powers, if their a dhampire they get the powers they would have if they were born a moroi.

"but theirs some problems with that." she sighed. "the only trait they get of being a khemsiri they get is never dieing, witch means if you indure them they heal slowly! they cant create other khemsiris. you will have controle over everything they do and they cant be changed back, even by spirit!"

"wait i would have full controle over them?!" i asked. that was bad but i wouldn't use it unless necasery! hell i wouldnt even change anyone!

"yes, but at the moment i would advise running people seem to be figuring out who you are" she said.

"how would they know my face?" i asked standing up.

"the best dhampire to ever live! you have a statue now in most schools and outside." she told me clearly jelos.

"cool! but at the same time i better leave you to sort out the crouds coming this way." i told her then stood up and hid my face behind my now broun hair.

i quickly ran out of the room and stopped on a bench outside.

i was there for about ten minuets before i heard footsteps heading my way. i quickly looked up to see dimitri making his way over. i smiled and walked over to him.

when he was close enough to me i snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him as his arms found my waist.

"bit of a show of arnt we?" he asked. huh?

"why you say that?" i asked.

"well sitting infront of a marble statue of yourself proving the plaque that ses you died last year wrong. i think you like to show off" he smirked and i snapped my head round to see a grand statue of moi!

"well at least i know that they didnt forget me." i smirked and he frowned.

"what do you mean by that?" he asked furowing his brow at me. i just smirked and raised my eye brow.

"oh didnt they tell you?" i asked inosently

"tell me what?" he asked

"i got a statue in most schools! i remember seeing one in st vlademears but you on the other hand. when you left for tasha. they forgot your name!" i laughed and he scowled.

"that makes me feel so much better." he commented.

"your welcome." i smirked and pulled out of his arms. as soon as i was far enough away i started to hum to myself whilst i skipped down the side walk.

i got a few confused lookes but continued on anyway.

________________________________________________________

authers note.

i know this chapter is short but by the comments in the last one i relised i haddent explained about how she got her powers so i figured this would explain it.

i will not be writing any more untill the votes even out more. i know i sound snobbish but i think you guys are starting to dislike my book if so jut tell me and i will stop wrighting.

thatnks for reading vote and comment.

best wishes

yo coco

xoxoxo;)