25 - Proposal

Jade

I missed the feeling of being closed to her and waking up beside her. I've been awake for a while but I didn't move, afraid to wake her up. Our faces are just inches away, I can see her face clearly from the light coming outside our room. Hindi ako magsasawang pag masdan siya, the only face I would want to see every morning when I wake up. The only person I want to look at when I'm happy, sad, hurting and angry. In all my emotions the only person I want to share with is this girl with me. I smiled of the thought. I slowly traced my finger on her forehead down her pointed nose. "Tangos." bulong ko, i moved closer to give her a peck on her nose. She didn't react. In deep sleep ha, bulong ko sa sarili. Then i moved my fingers down her lips, if I kissed her I won't be able to control myself I will surely wake her up and then she'll kissed me back, then we will make love again. I giggled. Hay naku Jade para kang nasa honeymoon. But I felt I am, making love with Althea is like we're always in our honeymoon. She never let me feel less important, I'm always precious in her eyes. Pinigilan ko ang sarili kong halikan siya, gusto ko lang siyang titigan habang nilalaro ng mga daliri ko ang makinis niyang balat. My fingers moved to her bare shoulder then to her arms, moving towards her bare back. I pressed my palm on her back feeling the warmth of her body while gently caressed her, my hands up and down. I missed her, I missed her so much. I am feeling the moment when I remember something. Oh sh.it. I stopped and slowly moved to get out of bed but I felt Althea's arm tighten around my waist.

"Where are you going?" nakapikit niyang tanong. "Why did you stop?" tanong niya.

"Gising ka na?" gulat kong tanong at tumango lang siya.

"Why did you stop what you're doing?" tanong niya muli na hindi pa rin nagmumulat ng mga mata.

"I thought you're still in deep sleep?"

"Don't stop please, Mahal. I love what you're doing." parang bata niyang lambing.

"Later, Love. I will just get our clothes..." sabi at akma ng baba ng kama pero niyakap na ako ni Althea at dinaganan. Ramdam ko ang init ng katawan niya sa aking likod. "A-althea...I'll be quick. Our clothes are scattered in the sand baka may makakita don." I pleaded.

"No one's going in this area, Mahal."
bulong niya saka ako hinalikan sa balikat. Oh no, this is not good. Nagising na siya.

"How can you be so sure? I'll just be quick..."

"I'm sure because I know this place. We can even make love again in that place in broad daylight." pilya niyang sabi sabay yakap at hinalikan ako sa leeg. Not good. Not good.

"Althea!" saway ko sa kanya. "Seriously making love in the beach?"

"Yeah, we did it last night remember?" Paalala niya while her hands are now making slow movements. I tried to move away but she's just strong enough and I'm trapped in her arms.

"A-althea, that was last night. Remember gabi yon, no lights and all." paalala ko but she seems not listening and continue showering me with kisses. "Althea?" tawag ko na.

"After this" she said while she moved me to face her and she slowly straddled over me.

"A-althea?"

"Hmmm?" she answeres while she started kissing me in my ears down to my neck.

"L-love?"

"Yes, Mahal?" balik niyang tanong habang nakakatitig na sa akin. Hindi ako sumagot.

"Dati when I'm tired of work and everything I would ran here and stay for days. That's the only memory I have in this place." she said while I felt the back of her hand in my cheek. "But now it was filled with your presence. The way we make love in the water, in the sand, in this house, in my bed."