House meeting

Colby's POV
"I-im gay." Jake stuttered. I looked at him shocked. He quickly put his head down in shame. "Jake I-" I started, but he cut me off. "No, it's ok I understand. You think I'm disgusting and weird. Just like my parents." I looked at him in shock and worry. "No, Jake you didn't let me finish. I accept you, I understand. And if you are not ready yet then I won't tell anyone. I promise." "R-really? You don't hate me?" "No I don't hate you. And if it helps, I'm gay too." I said the last part shyly. Jake's head shot up to mine in surprise. I just simply nodded my head as he brought me into another hug. I just chuckled and hugged back. I started to think, do I actually have a chance with Jake?

Jake's POV
I can't believe Colby is gay too. At least I'm not alone and someone understands me. As I pulled him into a hug I started to think. Do I actually have a chance with Colby?

After I told Colby that I was gay, and he came out too, we have just sat there in a comfortable silence for like 5 minutes. Colby finally broke the silence with a question. "Are we going to tell the rest of the house?" I just looked up at him blankly trying to figure it out in my head, I mean I want to but idk how everyone else would think about two gays in the house. "Jake?" "Oh, sorry. I don't know if I do or don't. I'm scared of what they would think." "I understand that, but we have to at least give it a try. And I'm not trying to force you into doing something your not comfortable with." "I know your not. Just give me an hour or so to think." " Ok I will. I'm going to go downstairs and get food, I'll be back in an hour to get your answer." I just nodded my head, and with that Colby left me alone with my thoughts.

(Time skip)

After about an hour, I have finally came to a decision. I'm going to tell them. I feel like I'm 16 and telling my parents I got a girl pregnant. I stood up to go tell Colby but as soon as I opened the door we ran into each other. I fell backwards and he landed on top of me. He looked up at me and just stared into my eyes. I saw a blush creep on to his face and he slowly started to realize what position we we're in.
Colby quickly got up and held his hand out awkwardly. "Uhm, s-sorry Jake." Colby said awkwardly. "It's fine. Um, I'm going to tell them." "Tell who what?" "The roommates about me being gay?" I chuckled. He laughed too and said, "oh yeah duh." "Dumbass." I motioned him out of my room and he followed behind me down the stairs. "HOUSE MEETING!" Colby yelled, and honestly it scared the shit out of me. Everyone went to the couch and sat down. I took in a deep breath and relax a bit before I said anything. "So um guys, I have something to get off my chest and I think you should all know before I'm completely moved in." Everyone just stared at me in worry and confusion. Me saying that I'm scared shit less is an understatement.

Ahhh part two. Hope you guys are enjoying it cuz I'm enjoying writing it. Til next time 💞